How do you remove yourself from Ratsun

I have decided Ratsun is not a forum I want to be part of anymore - How do you remove your profile and registration? I can't find a remove or delete anywhere - someone please help - or Remove me if you have Admin rights - Thanks

• Like 1
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

I have decided Ratsun is not a forum I want to be part of anymore - How do you remove your profile and registration? I can't find a remove or delete anywhere - someone please help - or Remove me if you have Admin rights - Thanks

Get BANNED like me or just Quit posting,Remove your "contact info" E-mail etc.........

Why would you bother to ask how to remove yourself from an Internet forum after making 16 posts? Why wouldn't you just gtfo? If I didn't like ratsun, that's what I would do! Pretty much what I did on Northwest Nissans. They got all uppity and shit, so I left. I'm sure I still have a profile on there, haven't been to the site in like 5 years.

Seriously? Are people too stupid to even fail at joining a forum? You need help on how to quit? :D WTF!!!!!

stop signing on. if u dont go one ur not part of it. mark emails from ratsun as spam ans block the site. then u wont ever get the urge to be cool and go on here.

maybe his car has nice paint and no rust so he thinks he doesnt qualify to be on here????????????

• Like 1