620's UNITE !!!!!!!!!

dat77sun

ok so ive been seeing all these showing of threads for all the cars and was wondering, wtf why isnt there one for the 620??? so im starting one :rolleyes: ill start of by posting mine...1977 datsun 620 KC, l20b, 4 spd (soon to be 5 spd) alsoo if anyone is interested in my build thread its in my signature so enjoy!!! :D

DSCF4536.jpg

DSCF4537.jpg

DSCF4538.jpg

DSCF4526.jpg

DSCF4596.jpg

• Like 5
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My '78 that I bought for $75 and found a $1 coin under the seat. Have had it for 14-115 years I guess. In this picture the only original thing is the tail lights and the motor. Right now it's in the back yard and only the tail lights, I put a Z24i with carb in it. The frame is an '72 long box 2wd with a trans case form an '80 4x4. SAS from a 'Yoda, electric windows from a 200sx, 90 amp alt from a Plymouth, Starter from a Maxima, oil pump from a KA, Dizzy from a '79, 4.11s from a 720, rad from a first gen 200sx, power steering from an S110 200sx and '80 280zx, Dash from an '85 4X4, remote control side view mirrors from a Buick goon, map light rear view mirror from a Monte Carlo, Dodge Daytona buckets, working volts and oil pressure gauges from a 720 4X4, custom GM/Nissan drive shaft, 280z 5 speed then but now a 5 speed from an '81 200sx, 33 x 12.5 x 15 tires and Chev rims, 4" body and 10-12" suspension lift ..... never finished.

01070004-1.jpg

620stuff002Large.jpg

• Like 6

My '78 that I bought for $75 and found a $1 coin under the seat. Have had it for 14-115 years I guess. In this picture the only original thing is the tail lights and the motor. Right now it's in the back yard and only the tail lights, I put a Z24i with carb in it. The frame is an '72 long box 2wd with a trans case form an '80 4x4. SAS from a 'Yoda, electric windows from a 200sx, 90 amp alt from a Plymouth, Starter from a Maxima, oil pump from a KA, Dizzy from a '79, 4.11s from a 720, rad from a first gen 200sx, power steering from an S110 200sx and '80 280zx, Dash from an '85 4X4, remote control side view mirrors from a Buick goon, map light rear view mirror from a Monte Carlo, Dodge Daytona buckets, working volts and oil pressure gauges from a 720 4X4, custom GM/Nissan drive shaft, 280z 5 speed then but now a 5 speed from an '81 200sx, 33 x 12.5 x 15 tires and Chev rims, 4" body and 10-12" suspension lift ..... never finished.

01070004-1.jpg

620stuff002Large.jpg

dude thats the most badass thing ive seen on here, is there a build thread?

• Like 3

that thing is sick!!! i love the dehooked look, im in the process of dehooking mine

Thanks, corey (who built her) did a fantastic...excuse me FUCKING FANTASTIC job with her. She was jsut to rough on my back :( i had to get a car to make it easier with my son as well.

Thanks, corey (who built her) did a fantastic...excuse me FUCKING FANTASTIC job with her. She was jsut to rough on my back :( i had to get a car to make it easier with my son as well.

that trucks still on here isnt it? i read a thread on the guy who has it now, i forget his name

• Like 1