• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So I talked to the guy that owns the car that started this thread.

He is leaving for the Marines on thursday.

He has the trans out and a new clutch installed but the trans is still out.

$650:eek:

Only prob is that it needs to go tomorrow. Wednesday.

And I live like 200 miles away and can't find a tow dolly or trailor

U Haul won't rent me 1 cause the 521 is not approved to tow. :( Even with the 10,000lb hitch I just installed.:mad:

Damn!

he emailed me also. i am acaully getting my taxes like this week for sure, but i only have 350 right now. i am trying to convince him to let me pay the rest later and pick up the car then but i don't know. i think he has no place to put it except a storage unit. really sucks i will have the money in the next 2 days!

does suck!

I got the money and no way to get it.

He said he lives in an apartment. soo.. he's got to let it go.

I guess I'm going to call him and let him down.

I will mention that you want it and your good for the rest. don't let me down.

someone here needs this 1.

let me know if you get it.

peace

tc

Awesome!

I mailed him a couple times last night letting him know that I would not be coming to get it and you would treat it good.

Keep me in mind when you want to move on.

peace

tc

well it's now for sale for 3000. just kiddin:lol: i couldn't get a dolly either this mornig but since i am pretty close i am going to figure it out soon. i wonder if a towbar would work. man my wife is pissed off, but she'll get over it. it has a dogleg 5 speed, can't wait to see what that is like.

wow i just got the worst news. the coding peaple came out and said i had 10 days to tag and make all my cars "operational" so i don't really think i can bring it home. 521lvr-are you interested? it's yours for the 650 i have to drag it home saturday, and i already have the tranny. you could come down and install it in my driveway and drive it home. i'd help you of course. it would be a huge help for me, because bringing home another would not please the coding peaple i am sure.

i got it home today, i am going to start a project thread or something. let me go take some pics. screw the coding peaple, i had to move 4 cars out this weekend. and these are not junkers, they all looked pretty good, with the exception of my ex roomate's accord. which i was happy to see go.

• 2 weeks later...
So I talked to the guy that owns the car that started this thread.

He is leaving for the Marines on thursday.

He has the trans out and a new clutch installed but the trans is still out.

$650:eek:

Only prob is that it needs to go tomorrow. Wednesday.

And I live like 200 miles away and can't find a tow dolly or trailor

U Haul won't rent me 1 cause the 521 is not approved to tow. :( Even with the 10,000lb hitch I just installed.:mad:

Damn!

521Lvr! I wish you would have called me, I'd have picked it up for you and kept it till I could get it up there. Dang! you should have called in the favor I owe you. That car was only about 20 miles from the house and I had also been watching it for several weeks. Just couldn't park another project in the drive and put up with the (xitxhin) in my ear about it. If it was someone elses car I could have probably gotten away with it for a couple of weeks.

bty #1 son loves the 620