Sickest 320 in the North America......

320Mia

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Yep probably my most favorite truck ever... like u said his is an NL and mine isn't, and when its finished it won't be blue that's the color it was when I bought it!....by no means and I puttin down his truck, its beautiful, but mine will have more sheet metal work done esp under the hood and to the bed, I'm one of the few, but I always liked the L versions over the unibodys....I've tried to get in contact with that guy (scott rupp) but he seems to have left the country! Haha, and I def need to get up more pics for u guys!!

• 1 month later...

Yep probably my most favorite truck ever... like u said his is an NL and mine isn't, and when its finished it won't be blue that's the color it was when I bought it!....by no means and I puttin down his truck, its beautiful, but mine will have more sheet metal work done esp under the hood and to the bed, I'm one of the few, but I always liked the L versions over the unibodys....I've tried to get in contact with that guy (scott rupp) but he seems to have left the country! Haha, and I def need to get up more pics for u guys!!

is scott rupp a ratsuner?.... is so, does he have a thread?

i dont care what people say, this is a saweet ride. if it has a category, then the sickest L320 around. nevertheless, awsome build. i want air bags on my truck but i am not going to chop up the back. yes it is a sacrifce for the full drop, but this is a classic and i cant do that to my truck. :D

• 3 months later...