Sickest 320 in the North America......

320Mia

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I was being overly cynical thinking that truck was going to be so unrecognizable as a 320, probably way over the top, but it really looks nice. The color is spot on for a Datsun and the rear body mods are very clean.

My only criticism, and this is in no way a put down, I would have built the rear bumper smaller to match the front bumper, and then I would have had it chromed.

Awesome truck!

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Hey fellas, it's been a few months since I've posted. I can finally call the 320 completely finished, (since July) but I wanted to personally thank all of you guys, for the compliments, for the motivation, for posting pictures for me.. Seriously it's what kept me moving along and motivated... I know some of u guys love keeping the 320's original, and honestly so do I lol.. But the truck I had to start with wasn't the best to do so.. And I appreciate the good and the bad that came with this build.. I can say since I've completed the truck I've only been able to attend to pretty big shows.. One in Indiana state and one in Ohio... Both shows I won "best of show" trophies and also SLAM'D magazine choice award trophy at the Indiana show. I'll have a few more pictures posted for you guys to see the interior pics and also a few from the shows.... Again thanks for all the information and sources thoughout my build... It Also may just pop up in a magazine... Or two here in the future and possibly show up on a tv episode ;). Keep on building cool shit guys!!!!

• Like 7

Hey fellas, it's been a few months since I've posted. I can finally call the 320 completely finished, (since July) but I wanted to personally thank all of you guys, for the compliments, for the motivation, for posting pictures for me.. Seriously it's what kept me moving along and motivated... I know some of u guys love keeping the 320's original, and honestly so do I lol.. But the truck I had to start with wasn't the best to do so.. And I appreciate the good and the bad that came with this build.. I can say since I've completed the truck I've only been able to attend to pretty big shows.. One in Indiana state and one in Ohio... Both shows I won "best of show" trophies and also SLAM'D magazine choice award trophy at the Indiana show. I'll have a few more pictures posted for you guys to see the interior pics and also a few from the shows.... Again thanks for all the information and sources thoughout my build... It Also may just pop up in a magazine... Or two here in the future and possibly show up on a tv episode ;). Keep on building cool shit guys!!!!

Fantastic! Sounds like it is living up to its thread title. But we already knew that. Now time for the rest of the world catch on.

• Like 2

he did say they were coming draker

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

As always if someone wants to post up a few, or a lot of pics lol please shoot me an email or I'll even post my number I can text the pics whatever's easier, Sepiku, I think I have a few of full lift, but that is one of the things I already want to change on the truck, I'm not happy with the amount of lift the truck gets up front, I know how to fix my problem it's just gonna be a lot of work, I have not had any rubbing issues but I'm just scared one day I'll hit a bump just right and tear up a fender

As always if someone wants to post up a few, or a lot of pics lol please shoot me an email or I'll even post my number I can text the pics whatever's easier, Sepiku, I think I have a few of full lift, but that is one of the things I already want to change on the truck, I'm not happy with the amount of lift the truck gets up front, I know how to fix my problem it's just gonna be a lot of work, I have not had any rubbing issues but I'm just scared one day I'll hit a bump just right and tear up a fender