• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think there is a weight limit for carry-on.

But there is a LxWxH absolute limit and a "put it in this bucket" test at the boarding gate.  BTW, are you not aware of the prohibition against carrying weapons on board in the passenger compartment?  Check it as baggage with the mandatory "Steal me first" weapons red tag,

• Like 1

I don't think there is a weight limit for carry-on.

But there is a LxWxH absolute limit and a "put it in this bucket" test at the boarding gate.  BTW, are you not aware of the prohibition against carrying weapons on board in the passenger compartment?  Check it as baggage with the mandatory "Steal me first" weapons red tag,

This was more of a "What can I do with this old case?" experiment than trying to make anything actually useful.  Having said that, I'm now calling it my S.W.A.T tote.

And I still haven't weighed it yet.  Ok, ok, I'll go do that now.  Sheesh!

Trying to decide on what next: M9A1 or 1911 in .45. I'll probably end up with both eventually either way though....

I've never owned an actual Beretta 92 (or M9) but I have had 1911s and Taurus PT92s.  Love them both.  Here's my only real problem with the Beretta: slide mounted safety.  So, my advice on which one to get first: Start with the one for which you already have ammo, or more ammo.

I've never owned an actual Beretta 92 (or M9) but I have had 1911s and Taurus PT92s. Love them both. Here's my only real problem with the Beretta: slide mounted safety. So, my advice on which one to get first: Start with the one for which you already have ammo, or more ammo.

Yeah the safety wasn't my favorite either, but I have a crap ton of 9mm at home and nothing currently in .45. So I guess that would be the better route.

Yeah the safety wasn't my favorite either, but I have a crap ton of 9mm at home and nothing currently in .45. So I guess that would be the better route.

Go grok a Taurus PT92, the frame mounted safety/de-cocker really is nice... in my opinion.