Ew, a glock....

I tried like 12 different 9mm handguns. The Glock 17 felt the most comfortable and fit my hand the best. Several of the others just felt too small and I'm not going for a CCW.

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To me glock is the apple of the gun world they come out with some thing and say "look at this fancy new thing, its never been done before!!!". But in reality its all been done before they haven't invented anything. If they would just put a little design into a pistol it would be a different story, even a tt-33 looks better.

My problem with Glock, in addition to what Q-Tip had to say, is that it is a "Belly Button" gun... Everybody has one.  Yeah, I know that's just the hipster in me lashing out, but... ummmmmm, shut up. Your FACE is a Glock.

• Like 2

How you gun lover guys south of the boarder holding up? Shoot any mass amounts of people recently?

Up here we have a similar view as the Australians, and well the rest of the world.

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrats/videos/964786396947748/

And there is a bridge somewhere in Canadia missing its troll.

• Like 4