Skunk's 610

skunk

Just got home with my 1976 2door 610.

I love it. it needs some lite work here and there but is in really great shape.

Its an auto <_< but thats ok, i dont mind all that much. L20 still running on a stock carb, u67 head.

Right now i dont have alot of plans for it other then to get it running and stoping at its best.

Might put my SUs on it some day, might not.

no pics right now, if you want to see it come to the ratsun meet tonight. other wise wait till later tonight for me to post. :D

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do love it.

Some little things i need to work on, pass side running light is busted. Driver side running light dosnt light up. Rev lights dont kick in when im baking up. Needs the rad flushed, new plugs, fig out why heater only works with head light on :blink: . all little stuff.

Lol, i want a 610 now, after seeing my dads, and more of them done up, i really have started to like them. I never really glanced at them before, but his has grown on me to the point i would like one. I still dont like the wagons though.

Make it as clean inside and out as i can, make sure it runs and stops at its best and enjoy.

Ill get my wheels on there as soon as i get them off izzos 510.

its got some rust that i want to try and get to this summer, but other then that im just going to enjoy having her, and keep her alive.