Sacramento Swap meet and car show March 6 2011

the510keeper

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hector

I didn't any of these parts in your trunk last night!!

My old key still works :lol:

hehehehe ab i might need to replace my locks lol but any ways I wll give u the key for my garage too so u can have full acces, u know u are more than welcome to come and take this baby for a drive I toll u and i am waiting for u to call me well whos going to sac

I am leaving early sunday morning if any one else want to joing u are welcome I am planning to leave at 6am from mountain view shortline and 101 north

around 6:40am cesar in san mateo wll going me at san mateo so u can have an idea the time and the road we wll take it would be caravan and no racing to see u gets there faster our cars are kind stock so not to fast for us well thanks and hope to see alot of faces there

when is the next one? i have to go to this wedding but i want ot go to another meet down here before i leave the state

Circle Steak and head to Sac,I would! JK the last wedding I went to I requested my favorite song "How Bazaar"! My brother's face was priceless!

Rain or shine bitches, I know of peeps coming from mid Nevada, 4+ hours away. This is going to be fun. Also if any one want to make some money BBQ, We have no BBQ, wtf?, We will have coronas but nothing to eat. I'll bring the tube steak.

I don't plan on making it out but I've go a portable propane BBQ grill if anyone from the San Jose area wants borrow it to take it with them to either just BBQ for themselves or make some BBQ $$$.

It's got a full propane tank.

This worked pretty good during last year's big Pleasanton meet...it was behind the Taco 510 Wagon! :P

51rQfHJG3VL._SS400_.jpg

51qJCILtOiL._SS400_.jpg

I don't plan on making it out but I've go a portable propane BBQ grill if anyone from the San Jose area wants borrow it to take it with them to either just BBQ for themselves or make some BBQ $$$.

It's got a full propane tank.

This worked pretty good during last year's big Pleasanton meet...it was behind the Taco 510 Wagon! :P

51rQfHJG3VL._SS400_.jpg

51qJCILtOiL._SS400_.jpg

i wll take the girl only u can save the grill thanks mario

I will be there with parts lots of parts mostly z stuff but some other stuff as well if you need anything specific call me or email 916 729 7203 Ill try to see if I have it Thanks Randy

Taking some parts and 3 motors.

1. Rebuilt L18 bored out to 1.9 with W53 closed chamber head ported and bigger valves. Built by one the most respected hot rod shops here in modesto.

2. Rebuilt KA24 turbo with CP forged pistons complete with computer and wire harness, but needs to be put back together.

3. Rebuilt FJ20 needs to be put back together. Have all new gaskets.