Sacramento Swap meet and car show March 6 2011

the510keeper

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the last Sactown swap meets Vic and I took 3 truck loads and and a car on a dolly. If people are looking for specific parts let us know in advance. Cutting a wrecked 4 door up and have almost everything. Including some nonstock stuff ie coil overs swaybars etc. Do not have room to bring everything but let us know. Less then 10 days. Rain or shine.

Swapmeet ! Hey guys I have some 510 parts I'll be bringing with me.

Black powdercoated rear bumper

489e3ef4.jpg

2 clean dash harness

eaa931f8.jpg

Driver side bluebird gl taillight

976f1460.jpg

Nos e brake cable

19e7ba5d.jpg

And a few more odds and ends as I find them. We will be coming down with a truck load of mostly 510 parts. Some 521 stuff too! Pm the510keeper for specific parts requests. Almost any 510 part you can think of is stashed away here in datsunville. So don't be shy just ask! See you guys and the rare breed Datsun gals there

What trades are you looking for James? Don't you have everything? Got the title by the way. Gracias.

I have a few parts, but there are always more parts I desire. And we are not only looking for parts sometimes, other cool things or work. Let say you work at a muffler shop, and have no money. We could trade exhaust work, for rear seat. Etc Etc. So Eric and the fam want to stay here Sat night b4 the show? See you all Sunday

What kind of turn out is this event expecting? how many vendors and cars?

just wondering if its worth the drive.

....sucks I dont have a Datsun yet to contribute to the festivities :(

Hey it's always worth the drive! Who knows just depends on people deciding to show up