It just had to sh!7 the bed to every degree

RAlly_DatoB210

I swear I need to get my car out of this town... List of parts to go out from cold weather/girlfriend female stupidity this week alone

wiper blades ground off on iced window $__

wiper blade motor burnt out when girlfiriend left them on as they were frozen mid way up window $__

spedometer cable busted from cold $__

heater which randomly quit blowing and just sucks now $__

manifold custom made to support itb quad throttle set up $__

tires a 70k mile set lasts me a good year $__

rear diff getting sloppy $__

transmission slips under hard cornering? $__

seats if I'm lucky $__

dents from dumb ass friends $__

with the money it would cost for all this to be replaced a better route would be...? I feel like I would be better off loaning this and sufficient cash money to have someone swap a vg30et nice seats etc onto my car. Like I could strait buy a z31 swap it all onto my car part it and whatever is pulled from my b210 and still come out ahead in some sense.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And all in all I think I could personally do almost all the work except for the wiring. Have had nismo knock off seats in before have swapped both an a14 into a friends car and a vg30de into another friends. Yeah it an entirely different situation but the general principal was there. Car would be a blast to drive too.

I swear I need to get my car out of this town... List of parts to go out from cold weather/girlfriend female stupidity this week alone

wiper blade motor burnt out when girlfiriend left them on as they were frozen mid way up window $__

seats if I'm lucky $__

with the money it would cost for all this to be replaced a better route would be...? I feel like I would be better off loaning this and sufficient cash money to have someone swap a vg30et nice seats etc onto my car. Like I could strait buy a z31 swap it all onto my car part it and whatever is pulled from my b210 and still come out ahead in some sense.

Replace wiper refils about $5.

Speedo sheath has hole in it, water gets in , freezes and holds cable that then twists off.

Low tranny fluid will cause slip on hard cornering.... or go slower.

Wiper motor, dents, whatever... get rid of g/f hire prostitute by the minute.

Guest DatsuNoob

seats if I'm lucky $__

wiper blades refills $15

wiper motor replacement from careless gf $40

blower motor for heater $45

New tires $250

Being a single Datsun wrenchin hermit, free of thoughtless females, and fucked up teenage friends that dont respect your car, and having a special interest internet group who do.... PRICELESS

Guest DatsuNoob

Cheaper to go out on dates than have a steady gal who wants to be wined and dined all the damn time (teenage preganancy = game over anyway). More money for Dattos. People who are mistreating your car or could care less about how you feel on the subject, probably are not your friends. Cut the fat in your life bro and get that car straightened out.

• Like 1

Cheaper to go out on dates than have a steady gal who wants to be wined and dined all the damn time (teenage preganancy = game over anyway). More money for Dattos. People who are mistreating your car or could care less about how you feel on the subject, probably are not your friends. Cut the fat in your life bro and get that car straightened out.

Word.

seats if I'm lucky $__

owening a Datsun B210 .....PRICELESS ;)

wiper blades refills $15

wiper motor replacement from careless gf $40

blower motor for heater $45

New tires $250

Being a single Datsun wrenchin hermit, free of thoughtless females, and fucked up teenage friends that dont respect your car, and having a special interest internet group who do.... PRICELESS

lololol to all these comments.

well today while recovering form last night i got to enjoy the simple pleasures in life of finding out it was just a blown fuse for wipers and heater so girlfriend is off the hook lol while under the car i went to pull out the speedometer cable... familiar with these as my dad has ripped a good 3 or 4 off on logging roads with his old cars and punched it through the floor to fix that problem. btw it busted off INSIDE the speedometer housing? not the usual twist and snap off use one to pull through the new one type situation. gotta take the whole dash out. deciding to just get longer lugs on the wheel hubs and running the 14's i have. gotta get on pulling the studs out though so i can use them in the spring. almost all expenses deferred... except seats. whose had luck with the mr2 seats? saw the eagle or talon seat thread too. friend just wrecked a really perfect shape b210 with uncracked dash (spoken for already :/) and hopefully ill get some bits out if it factory tach etc. will the speedometer cable form a manual work with the auto box?

dumped in some wolfs head atf and still slips.. could it be in the sun gears in the torque converter?