My 1981 720

FHMan1905

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

388471_305252069505234_100000613305502_1007063_603410647_n.jpg

Great looking ride. You did a fine job. I want to make a front bumper close to that but after the pushbar part i want to angle back a little it out a little further so that i can add a winch and plate to put it on later. If those are bfg all terians you must not do to much off road but to each thier own and enjoy your ride. Looks like you rhino lined the bed or something. Did you put in the double wall from the later year trucks? A nice bunch of pictures of your truck would be nice. WTG good job!

it is finally done...drove it for the first time today (for more than a mile) and it drove great not to have been driven in 15 years.....I need new weather stripping for the doors...anywhere besides overseas to find this?

You have done this much work to the truck and not drivin more than a few miles down the road and back a few times? WOW! I have to have have something that i can still drive after i do a little at the time to. If i can not play with it i loose interest. Do not see how those of you can work on something for so long and never get to take it out to ride. Agian very nicely done.