check out my rc crawler!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rc's are good fun. I haven't tried a rock crawler yet, but they look fun. I have seen some competitions on youtube that looked pretty badass.

I am into the electric 1/8 scale 4wd buggy. It's been about a year since i've run it lol, but here's a pic when I got it. Losi 2.0

IMG_0637.jpg

Electric is amazing, much faster than Nitro. The hobby is far more expensive than I anticipated though lol.

• 9 months later...

holy shit how did i miss this.....i got all kinds of rc from planesto helis to crawlers to 1/10 off road race vehicles and even a onroad.....wow thanks for the heads up

i suppose i dont need to tell u about rccrawler dot com...or rctech.net both great forums...I will snap some pics...my crawler is apart cause i am powdercoating some small parts...

teaser...

new 3d foamy extra 3d 40 wingspan... flies nice...also have a sbach and beast ultra mini 3 d planes but they dont get photo'd too busy glue back together...

1f72528e.jpg

On road collection....x ray touring car t007 running in 17.5 class... vta camaro running in spec tire and 21.5 class...and my baby associated pan car corvette and alfa bdied pan car...set up for foam asphalt.... easily switched to carpet set up for battle ground track....

7d79d69c.jpg

brand new buggy from losi 22, also have a 22t but neither have i raced much cause i have a very fast on clay mid motor prototype car...also by losi....

be46a247.jpg

vintage trans am car (big class at summer onroad asphalt track...) 69 camaro on a tc 3 chassis... novak 21.5 also use this chassis to drift some with a buddy

933cfcd5.jpg

5b7bfcbd.jpg

oddly enough no pics of my crawler... but was running novak goat 3s system... just sold it to go back to 2s (think i am the only one in world that hated the 3s , i already have insane run times on it so i siwtched back to a novak with a 18.5 ...front and rear dig....crap front servo...had a defender for a whle loved it sold it to nephew...

got two trex align 450 pro se helis and a trex 250 pro se and two mcpx ultra mini helis

i love flying helis but have lately been flying fixed wing way more....its so much funner to laugh and glue a foam crashed plan back together then scatter carbon fiber everywhere and spend 4 plu hours gettin my heli fly ready again

forget racing bring your helis .....lets scare some people....i almost got a funnel down with out sticking the tail in the ground.....

here's my losi comp crawler painting two new bodies...gave away old one at track...

5987a01d.jpg

4e31bbc9.jpg

:( im too far away Ive got my new 2.4ghz radio and I havent tried it yet. Although, something Im planning with my brother is to restart is flying planes. I also have a boat I did myself but have no place to use it haha

Bring it on boys, This we can race all day and no tickets.

If you want some dust from my two revos. Come and get it. This is where the shit talking starts.

I have an 80 mph 1/10th scale revo.

1/16th revo

Multi-rotor

Next person has to talk shit, LOL!@ everyone!

• 7 months later...