check out my rc crawler!

I got tired of braking my drift rc's so i bought something slower.

It is a tamiya cr01 rock crawler. This thing is so much fun.

I just picked it up from a local hobbies shop a few hours a go and have ben playing with it in my back yard. I didn't even take the time to take the tag off lol. This thing is so much more fun then my drift cars.

l_cd5e5e418b294ace922c2b2d4f7837d7.jpg

2010-12-06145229_Tigard_Oregon_US.jpg

2010-12-06145217_Tigard_Oregon_US.jpg

2010-12-06145203_Tigard_Oregon_US.jpg

2010-12-06145047.jpg

2010-12-06141103.jpg

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool beans! I'm guessing it's electric with a brushless motor? I almost bought one of these. laugh.gif

no its just a plain old 540 but with low gearing this thing crawl's like a mo fo !

dude... thats not a Brat, there arent any rear facing seats in the bead...LOL

Very cool man my good friend Bryan has a couple and they are great fun indoors or out

you got me there ! I am going to buy a toyota hilux hard body for it I just cant decide if I want a stock bed or build a wood flat bed for it with slats on the side.

I have a gas trophy truck. Havent ran in a few years. But it has a OS15 motor. Lose XXXNT is the make and model. Anyways cool truck, I mean car... Whats going on with your HPI 510?

I have a gas hpi bmw but I need a new .15 for it I blew it up drifting with slicks on. It was so fun! I slid my s15 drift car in to a grate last night in the parking lot up the street and broke a rear control arm.

never had a 510.

arent .12s the same size as .15s? If I remember correctly people would try to use .12s over .15s because they could rev higher? I think they can be tuned higher.

don't know but after I added a different carb and changed when the trans shifted it was insane!

the only reason I want to stick with the t15 is because of all the hop ups I have on it. I am toying with the idea of using the t3.0. but the car was already to fast with the t15

dude... thats not a Brat, there arent any rear facing seats in the bead...LOL Very cool man my good friend Bryan has a couple and they are great fun indoors or out

HAHA those seats where the shit back in the day. I remember everyone getting them from the junk yard and putting them in there trucks :)

I have a gas hpi bmw but I need a new .15 for it I blew it up drifting with slicks on. It was so fun! I slid my s15 drift car in to a grate last night in the parking lot up the street and broke a rear control arm. never had a 510.

Dude that's what happened to all my RC cars. All crashed up :)

Damn ... this is one of my other addictions outside of my datsun (get ready for a lot of pics) ... Here are just some that I have built... Im not one for kits .. they are much more fun to build from scratch

The Heavy Chevy

IMG00048.jpg

IMG00038.jpg

Bronco

DSC00136.jpg

Landy

DSC00093.jpg

Tube Chassis C-10

DSC00070.jpg

Mercedes Trial Truck

IMAGE_061.jpg

CIMG0451.jpg