82sunny

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

yea he was the one who enlighten me, but i didnt realize he did it to his car

I did not, in fact swap my nose from square to round. I just swapped the nose 2 times!

But the chassis is the same, and the monkey is right. You only need the hood, fenders, grille assy, headlight buckets, bumper(if ya want) and maby the lower roll pan!

But it is a bolt on plug and play swap!

i am also curious about the conversion. I love the 510 front end.

Doing a 510 nose on it, Im not sure would be that easy... What year 510? Theres a possibility that the 78 and newer-ish 510 nose would fit kinda?

• 2 weeks later...

im sorry to inform you but that pic in your sig is 210 or b310 probably from '92 not a b210. they stopped making b210s in '68/OZ; '67/US. the easiest way to tell is by looking at the bumpers, b210's are known for there sleek design, yours has the park bench later modle bumper

im sorry to inform you but that pic in your sig is 210 or b310 probably from '92 not a b210. they stopped making b210s in '68/OZ; '67/US. the easiest way to tell is by looking at the bumpers, b210's are known for there sleek design, yours has the park bench later modle bumper

numbers... And yeah brah I've seen 510 grills 78 lookin year crammed in the space. Not pretty but it's close

This is so wrong!

#1 That is not a 210 or B310!

#2 The B210 was made and imported to the US Thru the 78 model year!

#3 The park bench/Impact bumpers were manditory in the us starting in 1973

#4 1992? A 210, Cereal? :unsure:

I did not, in fact swap my nose from square to round. I just swapped the nose 2 times!

But the chassis is the same, and the monkey is right. You only need the hood, fenders, grille assy, headlight buckets, bumper(if ya want) and maby the lower roll pan!

But it is a bolt on plug and play swap!

Doing a 510 nose on it, Im not sure would be that easy... What year 510? Theres a possibility that the 78 and newer-ish 510 nose would fit kinda?

oh? i thought that you told that you swaped an older 210 front end on yours

the pic in my sig is my 1977 datsun B210 AH14 3 peed auto.the bumpers are the 5mph bumpers so that it could be imported to canada

This is so wrong!

#1 That is not a 210 or B310!

#2 The B210 was made and imported to the US Thru the 78 model year!

#3 The park bench/Impact bumpers were manditory in the us starting in 1973

#4 1992? A 210, Cereal? :unsure:

ROFL I WAS JUST ABOUT TO WRITE THE SAME INFO< SCHOOL EM PUMPKIN!! 210 MAFIA

• Like 1