• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Long overdue, but I cleaned up Chapman's floors, and protected them with Master Series Silver. (Good shit. They use it on like navy ships and stuff.)

IMG_7630.jpg

IMG_7634.jpg

IMG_7635.jpg

Then with true Ratsun spirit, uning old carpet as a template, I cut vinyl from a bbq grill cover and put it to use on the trans tunnel and along the foot boards.

IMG_7636.jpg

And finally, not wanting anything that can hold water, I put to use a set of OEM  floor mats that came with my 73 hoard.

IMG_7637.jpg

All back together and looking more dapper, at least from shoulder height down. Funny how much quieter it is, even without padding under there. It is like the noise is coming from outside the car now, lol.

IMG_7643.jpg

IMG_7638.jpg

IMG_7639.jpg

And a fresh inspection sticker, which it tough in Ma. Hell they will fail you if you windshield washer doesn't work.

IMG_7640.jpg

• Like 5

I plasti-coated CHapman's beat up miss-matched blue airdam to a nice graphite color. First time using any plasticoat type stuff. I can see why folks like it! Goes on so well.

Also installed some fog lights I had around.

IMG_7715_1.jpg

And I had a white color pencil in my hand so I doodled. Might be kinda fun to treat it like a chalk board. Remove and redraw whatever I am feeling.

IMG_7717_1.jpg

• Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...

And a fresh inspection sticker, which it tough in Ma. Hell they will fail you if you windshield washer doesn't work.

IMG_7640.jpg

lol shit even in CA I dont even have a single washer bottle (My Z came with 3 lol)

the inspection sticker concept is still weird to me.

• Like 1

I plasti-coated CHapman's beat up miss-matched blue airdam to a nice graphite color. First time using any plasticoat type stuff. I can see why folks like it! Goes on so well.

Also installed some fog lights I had around.

IMG_7715_1.jpg

Read through your build and copied your Plasti-Dip idea for my beat-up Spook on the 620.  After repairing a mishap my son had with a steep - not lowered 620 friendly - driveway, I repaired the Spook and sprayed it with Plasti-dip. Agreed that it's easy to apply and covers imperfections well.

Thanks for the tip Fisch! 

Read through your build and copied your Plasti-Dip idea for my beat-up Spook on the 620.  After repairing a mishap my son had with a steep - not lowered 620 friendly - driveway, I repaired the Spook and sprayed it with Plasti-dip. Agreed that it's easy to apply and covers imperfections well.

Thanks for the tip Fisch! 

Right! I was really surprised how it took my POS spook and made it look tolerable. Coated so well. Has held up to driving.

• 6 years later...