weber vs. mikuni

inda bebe

Man, im back and forth regarding my 86 20. I know its gonna be simpiler if i just stick to my z24 motor and build that. But, i know later down the line, im gonna want a little more power.

Because its so hard to find Mikuni 44phh, could i use these webers for a replacement?

http://www.webercarb...p/19600.060.htm

Link to image

ka010kl.jpg

are they sold in pairs, or do i have to buy two?

would they work on my z24 for now w/ a Cannon intake manifold, then swap them out to a Nismo Manifold when i decide to transfer them to a KA24E?

im trying to find more info on vehicles w/ carbbed ka's.

I prefer Mikuni's but theyre expensive and hard to find.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would assume so, i like the mikuni's because they seem more nostalgic to me, and from my experience and what others have told me the mikunis hold their tunign very well compared to most other carbs? i havent had any problems out of mine other than the number 4 jet block coming loose on me, it was as simple as removing the jet cover and tightening it up, i also blew them out and put smaller jets in them while i had them out, took me about 15 minutes!!! thats what i love about these carbs, they are true racing bred carbs, easy to work on in just a few minutes