Cody's Green 69 510 4-door

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Not quite the bronze Volk's Banzai mentioned, but i think i have a nice idea for those vectors wheels!

hv_bronze.jpg

That color. And buy a set of centercaps for them. =)

BTW BANZAI! I never said, nor implied that you must dislike my car, its all good dude!!! =)

Here are a couple of pica of Hainzs car. Rota RB +25et. This was before he got coilovers on the front. I hate to say, but I do agree with with Hainz. Your car is too dope for Turbines!..... unless you get some low profile tires, that is.... :cool:

DSCN0345-1.jpg

DSCN0350.jpg

DSCN0348-1.jpg

Jon, long time no see man, hows life ....wherever you moved to?? Haha, getting my engine rebuilt at the moment, all L motor, Rebello L19. Heater recore, have installed new seats, stereo, 68's suspension f/r, etc.

Its still far from done, but lots to come =) Like a 4.11 LSD

James, im seeing your and Hainz's way, they're free and cool somewhat, but i think ill just space my zx wheels out slightly. I texted you about coming to get the 68, and messaged Vicky too on facebook. Any way i can work out a deal with ya on fixing paint damage in a few spots and 'restoring' the original paint to what its old shinyness??? Obviously Im down to assist in any way.

Wide4U Thanks =)

Jon, long time no see man, hows life ....wherever you moved to?? Haha, getting my engine rebuilt at the moment, all L motor, Rebello L19. Heater recore, have installed new seats, stereo, 68's suspension f/r, etc.

Its still far from done, but lots to come =) Like a 4.11 LSD

Life is busy with school work. I live in Ohio, by the way. I Have a zx I work on and modify here and there. Other than that, a bunch of snow on the ground and below freezing temps daily, and the zx stays in the garage while I drive the Subi Forester. All wheel drive works better in the snow you know.

Yeah we try our worst to, James. :P

The car was free for me. I just started fixing on it. All the little stuff. Then I started liking it... whatever. Its a cruiser. I still got a speeding ticket in the thing though. 97 in a 55 zone :hyper:

He cut me some slack and gave me a 65 in a 55 with an excess of 85 written on the ticket. ;)

• 3 weeks later...