huge spring time swap/garage sale

vindats1

Thinking about having a huge Datsun parts swap meet and garage sale here in Renton, just south of Seattle, Wa. So start marking those parts and cool stuff you want to get rid of. Lots of room for parking Datsuns here too and plenty of set up space, even if you want to put up a canopy. Let me know if anyone would like to join in....could be fun too. Jeff, Bleach, and other locals? You can even bring cars for sale...lots of room.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hey folks....3rd weekend in April or first weekend in May....any more ideas for the Puget sound gang for a garage sale, swap meet and get together? Lots of parking here...may need help setting up one canopy and moving another canopy temp. for the event. Mark your stuff. This will give me lots to do while I am recovering from my knee replacement on Feb 5th..mark parts and sale items.

do i have to have a datsun to come to events

i drive a 240sx

but really want to get into a 510wagon or something of that caliber

hehe

thanks and would love to come on down and see whats good with the datsun

guys

oh yeah and i's new to the site

-Tommy

^ Hey jeks. What are you looking for in a 510 wagon. How about a '69 wagon with an l20, brand new weber, new header, newer interior peices, in great shape. Let me know, my brother is trying to sell his :D. And I think I've seen you around nwn before.

I'm down, just post a date and I'll get it off of work. Sunday is best, but I can sometimes get saturday's too.

do i have to have a datsun to come to events

i drive a 240sx

Welcome to the forum! :blink:

Nissans are 'ok'. I drive a 350Z and these guys don't make fun of me too much... its bearable.

Do you know the guy with the black Datsun 620 who also has a 240SX? He said he was on NWN and I told him to join up on Ratsun.net (I sold him some 620 parts)

• 2 weeks later...