610 back on all 4's

6&dime

I love my blue, B17 Daytona Blue from a 350Z...

But...

If I had some time, and a little bit of effort, I would go a nice Burgundy metallic.

Almost cranberry. With the nice drop and the Libres, that would look sick. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go and buy a bag of regular M&Ms. The color most prevalent wins. I seriously think this is where Nissan picked up their colors for the 610s back in '73 and '74, except for the silver and black of course... ;)

Thanks for the suggestion, I just might have to do that. Yeah, the silver and black "Go Raiders" ! :lol:

I love my blue, B17 Daytona Blue from a 350Z...

But...

If I had some time, and a little bit of effort, I would go a nice Burgundy metallic.

Almost cranberry. With the nice drop and the Libres, that would look sick. :cool:

That's a very nice color and good color choice too! I used to own a car that was similar to that color. It was called Captiva Blue Pearl.

Yeah, that would look sick!

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got a chance to work on getting my Sparco seats mounted, but first I needed some rails. What I ended-up using were the rails from the old Recaro seat the car had. All I needed to do to make it work was I had to enlarge and reposition the mounting holes to utilize the proper size bolt and suit the mounting locations of the Sparcos frame. Also, had to add 1/2 inch spacers to allow clearance of the slider lever rod. All in all it came out great! :D

DSC03454.jpg

DSC03457.jpg

DSC03461.jpg

DSC03465.jpg

DSC03467.jpg

DSC03468.jpg

DSC03475.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...