610 back on all 4's

6&dime

Sup fellas, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Al. Most of you might remember this 610 for sale awhile ago. Well, I ended-up keeping her. I had her on jack stands for a little bit working on the brake and clutch hydraulics along with freshening-up all the fluids, etc... Now that I finally mounted the Libre's, I'm happy to say that she's back on all 4's again hehe :D

DSC03402.jpg

DSC03409.jpg

DSC03410.jpg

DSC03379.jpg

DSC03368.jpg

Engine shots:

DSC03364.jpg

DSC03365.jpg

DSC03367.jpg

Trunk:

DSC03390.jpg

DSC03392.jpg

DSC03391.jpg

Rear under-side:

DSC03384.jpg

DSC03385.jpg

Once I install the Sparco seats and clean-up the interior ( I know what interior huh? This car doesn't have much of an interior) :lol: , then i'll post those pics. too.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I remember you! Ha ha, nice to see you, and your car! Post some pics of the Cool Ass dash/switch panel! Super retro ratsun! ;)

Hey there bruddah! I remember you too. How you been? Likewise to you too bruh! I'll post a video of it here soon. :)

Dude, that sounds wicked(makes me want to throw my Mikunis on!) :devil: I didn't see what was going on w/ the exhaust; it was too dark in the video. Is it pretty much open header right now?

Yeah, it's open header, and my neighbors hate me:lol: Needs a trip to the muffler shop soon.

You should paint it up like carollas one! They look so goooooud like that, maby with a little more modern colours!

Yeah, that one is vintage cool! A color scheme like that is good for the track, but out on the streets just attracts too much attention. Just gonna keep it a single color. :hmm: what color though? I haven't got that far yet. We'll see...

That's great man, I'm stoked to see how excited you're getting about your 610.

... and let the neighbors hate! :lol:

Thanks bruddah! This whole past summer :sweat: was spent working on it and getting it to this point feels damn good!

:rolleyes::fu: to my neighbors hehe... no, i'm not that mean. I at least kept the noise levels down to a minimum :lol:

Yeah, that one is vintage cool! A color scheme like that is good for the track, but out on the streets just attracts too much attention. Just gonna keep it a single color. :hmm: what color though? I haven't got that far yet. We'll see...

Go and buy a bag of regular M&Ms. The color most prevalent wins. I seriously think this is where Nissan picked up their colors for the 610s back in '73 and '74, except for the silver and black of course... ;)