White 610 at JCCS

72nismo

Ok, Hi everyone.. I know this is a old thread. but I just now seen that people were talking about my car. I love how people say it rubs.. it actually doesn't I drove to jccs from Modesto, ca to Long Beach no issues. 8k springs on custom coilovers in rear, 6k on 280zx short throw vw shocks up front. I'm also running my nrca in front to help add some camber. The car may not be practical in anyway but does drive very nice for how low it is. I know there are haters out there but I built the car for a reason. I can get some 15x7 or 15x8.. but why ? I have too many cars as it is. if i wanted a car to drive that was normal I would just get a Nissan Sentra. The long champs are for my datsun 1200.. as you can see they fit nice in this video.

Thanks for all the positive comments on the car. I stretching 195 45 15 in front on a 9.5 and 195 50 15 on a 10.5 in rear. as for 610's go I think they can fit wheels better then 510, I was originally going to put these wheels on a 2dr 810.. but all ones I find are brown in color ! UGGHH.

anyone need to get a hold of me just email me. rich at daftinnovations dot com

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks. yeh i should lower it not. I not to much into hellaflush or stanceworks. I just do this shit cause I can. I love old datsun cars. They are my roots for sure and has made me the person I'm today. I will put a s13 ka but use s14 wiring and emissions to make it look cleaner.

just take it down to crows landing without the smog stuff lol