White 610 at JCCS

72nismo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. Can you ask him what size they are too.

Thanks

As everyone already knows they are Epsilon mesh 15x9.5 up front and 15x10.5 in the rears. They are a negative offset, he does not remember how much. His car will feature in a Japanese magazine here pretty soon.

Is your friend Rich a Ratsun member? Username??

What kind of suspension is he using? Coilovers??

Thanks

I think he is a member. Not sure of his user name. He is running coilovers and camber plates up front if I'm not mistaken. I believe 280zx front struts and swaybar in the rear. L20b with SU's and 280ZX tranny. Here is his website: http://www.daftinnovations.com/

this car looks ok in pics but when you see it up close you can see where the wheels are hitting the body in the rear constantly dont get me wrong this car is insanity clean inside and out but it would be so much more usable about an inch higher and a set of flares

Seeing it in person makes me think it would look 100 times better with the front wheels in the back ........ and some 15x7 or 15x8s in the front

The tire strech and too wide rims front and rear just looks wierd in person .......... all the pics above make it look better [/enddrunkenlatenightrant]

I think this might be the same car.......... but it looks WAY better with appropriate sized rims tucking perfectly:

DSCN1547.jpg

This pic was from last year ..... and it's why when Bonvo asked me, "did you see that white 610 drive in?" ... ... and I said, "that one with the sick wheels,,, I think they are,, uh.... Longchamps" ........ and you guys looked at me like I was crazy....... :lol:

Love this coupe! IDK what people are talking about, I love the wheels on this car! Looks Wild!

ill say it again

if you look closely the wheel lips are contacting the body constantly. there to wide for the car and with it that low its not very functional. raise it up about an inch all the way around and put some zg flares on it and it would be bad ass. in its current form, its just beating itself to death every time its driven. that and it has the huge park bench bumpers on it, and its a 76, so it still has to pass smog. the guy must know someone because i saw whats under that hood and there is no way an l20 with su carbs and no smog pump,cat,or egr will ever pass emissions let alone visual inspection. basicly im saying that since the car is rare and hard to find the owner should take better care of it and not let it beat itself to death with every bump in the road. but its not my car.

• 2 weeks later...