Metal window visors

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look great to me.

as for doing some for the 710, they would end up getting painted.

if they end up getting painted, then i would do them out of pre painted metal, like my black one... paint does not stick to stainless too well

• Like 1

I'll just throw this out here. I picked up a set of 620 window channels thinking I would cut them up and use them on my wagon. As it turns out, THEY ARE A PERFECT FIT FROM THE CORNER ALL THE WAY TO WHERE THEY DISAPPEAR AT THE "A" PILLAR. So, if you make a set for the 620, it SHOULD fit the 510 four door as well.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know I tried 620 on my 4 door it fit kinda. Think it's a bit too long and the front bend does not match. I tried bending but just creased it. Maybe I'm just too picky. But I say it's not close to look like it belongs

• Like 1

turns out the measurements people took of the 620 was a little wrong, so i had no ventshades for a 620, but had two good sets for 4dr 510's... sold them both thumbup.gif, i want t o see pics of them installed, kind of sucks because i did not get to install any at canby, all 510 felt/rubber was glued in, i told this one guy to have someone else put them in as i did not want to tear the felt

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

did anyone ever find a good match?

or selling some reps that work well?

REALLY interested in buying some.

anyone got anything for the rear window?

• Like 1