Trust Auto Salvage!

So I went on a real good trek threw this little known JY in my locality. They are a OLD SCHOOL operation. All word of mouth advertising and a great collection of OLD ASS cars and parts. From the regular to the rare, the weird and obscene! Here is the Oics from today's Journey!

Theres too much stuff to tell it all here, and frankly there so much stuff in these oics that I cant ever begin to guess what it is! The lifted B210 is one of the owners sons cars. It is just a B210 set on a lifted 720/HB? frame! The stuff under the covers are the familys private collection, and only some of it is for sale! There are tons of out buildings on the property with stuff in them. One of the oics is of the tables and tables of carbs! And the piles of old straight axle shit is huge! Couple old toyotas, but no datsuns. Cept the Monster B210!

Enjoy the Oics! I know that I didnt get everything, but I will be back! And maby some of you will come out with me! ;)

100_3878.jpg

100_3879.jpg

100_3880.jpg

100_3881.jpg

100_3882.jpg

100_3883.jpg

100_3890.jpg

100_3889.jpg

100_3888.jpg

100_3887.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would love to just walk around that place for a few hours. its a shame they are just rotting away

Atleast they are still here to be parted out and for us to look at, rather than being crushed! %99 of them have severe body damage!