wheel studs

Braden

ok guys i am fitting these titans on my 77 620, i am running drum in the front but will be doing disc in the spring, right now i need some longer wheel studs, the stock ones measure- knurl dia. 12.83mm length 41.5mm shoulder 14mm. the shoulder really doesnt matter just the length and the knurl, what have you guys run??? i have looked on dormans website and i cant look by size only by application. i will be running a 1/4 inch spacer and maybe even a 1/2 inch spacer so these puppies need to be long!!! they need to be atleast 7-13mm longer to safely seat my lugs depending on wether i run the 1/4 inch or 1/2 inch spacers, i will have to wait to get the tires on the rim to do a final check and see wether or not the 1/2 inch is necessary to clear the sway bar. so what part numbers/ source do you guys have? any help would be appreciated.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if the 521 and 620 studs are the same but this is what I used for my truck(521). I think I had to grind a tiny bit off the knurl but they are long.

6a4e06eb.jpg

da55dc90.jpg

+1 on the ARP's that what I'm running on my truck with disc all around and have a lot of threads. And there not that bad to put on.

• 3 weeks later...

Look Here, They are Cheap Golf Clubs

Now golf is played on a wide area measured in hundreds of yards, and the distance to cover is intimidating all by itself to many players, especially women. Moving the golf ball of cheap golf clubs 200+ yards is a matter of technique, but it is a subtle technique consisting of timing, and proper form. Even the beginner has a clubhead speed in excess of 60 mph! Of course in addition to distance you still have to find the ball, so accuracy cannot be neglected. ishiner

Look Here, They are Cheap Golf Clubs

Now golf is played on a wide area measured in hundreds of yards, and the distance to cover is intimidating all by itself to many players, especially women. Moving the golf ball of cheap golf clubs 200+ yards is a matter of technique, but it is a subtle technique consisting of timing, and proper form. Even the beginner has a clubhead speed in excess of 60 mph! Of course in addition to distance you still have to find the ball, so accuracy cannot be neglected. ishiner

spammer_2.gif