Last of the 610 2 doors for sale!!

Alchemist

I discovered this on Craigslist just now. Any takers?!!!

http://sfbay.craigsl...1994890845.html

74 610 Datsun very very rare (danville / san ramon)

Date: 2010-10-07, 8:08PM PDT

Reply to: sale-qgxre-1994890845@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

this is a very very rare Datsun.....no low ballers... this is one of the only 2 door Datsun left....i really really dont want to sell this cause i know once i do i will never find another..the car is amazing and is in mint condition...no smog needed..the interior is beautiful and the engine is strong im looking for a good home for this car...if u would like to take a look please call me at 9258953950 or 9258330899 make me an offer........

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3n93p73l85Q15P55X5aa7552abd0646eb1820.jpg3n33pb3lc5Y05Z45U5aa751b97ea976b21281.jpg3na3o73l85Q45W35X5aa73c618392344b1046.jpg3mc3o03p45U55X25S2aa7fe8e94663a71181e.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao i sent the dude an email not long ago saying he is out of his fucking mind trying to get 12k for it when 10 could buy you a 74 straight from japan rhd and efi

edit: omfg he changed the price rotflmfao he originally had it listed for 12k

im half tempted to stop by and see it since its on the way to my girlfriends school just so i can laugh at him and show him what a 2 door should look like

12k? That guy's lost it..

this is the email i sent him:

About the 610 you have posted on craigslist. I wanted to offer some advice. the price is to high. There was a right hand drive, fuel injected, direct import from japan 74 in napa that was listed for 10k and was there forever. I'm still not sure if it sold or not. If you don't want it to sell and are trying to prove to your wife that it wont sell, or somthing along those lines, that's one thing. I understand that, but if your really trying to sell it your asking way to much. I'm not trying to sound like an ass. I am an avid 610 enthusiast and these cars in the best of shape, unless there full on custom jobs go for about 2k.

his reply:

thanks for the info...i understand what ur sayin....but i got 7000 from i guy i never met at the grocery store for this car two years ago i denied it back then....so im not try to be an ass either but i kno what im doin

They've got some good shit in Danville apparently.............. .... "I got 7000 from a guy I never met,,,,, ,, but that was too low?"...... :lol:

I thought it was the RHD EFI car......... but then I thought it was a typo ......... I'd still try to low-ball him if it was $1,200..... :lol:

There was a DUMBASS here a few years ago that had a 610 in the street and he kept movin it around so it wounldt get towed.Maybe needed soem work. he wouldnt sell it. Then one day it got towed and he couldnt affordt to get it out of impound. Typical!!!!!!!

It was a 2 door in straight condition.

Im sure its a recycled KIA by now

that 610 is a 2k$ maybe 2500 to a eager buyer

over 5K it better have race winning history

over 12k better be BRE sponsered!!!!

that 610 is a 2k$ maybe 2500 to a eager buyer

over 5K it better have race winning history

over 12k better be BRE sponsered!!!!

Yeah..... maybe.......... but he did get an offer of $7,000 from a guy he never met........ ... .. so that alone make it worth at least $10k..... :lol:

I wonder how much a 4 door 610 is worth...double? I do have two more doors than he does...

Clown. Seriously. He 'had' an offer for $7000....Where? Outside a liquor store? Only drunks would offer up that kind of coin on the spot.

Lets talk about a good looking 610 going for big bucks, shall we...? Paging, compression...

This is just like the scene after JCCS. See nice car in photo...Check. Picture of emblem on ass of car matches my car...Check. This car is so popular that one even ended up in Super Street magazine...Check. ITS GOTTA BE WORTH BIG BUCKS!!!!!

but he did get an offer of $7,000 from a guy he never met........

Yes I get people wanting to buy my car all the time too. Its just when you say OK then wait for their call and they never call.

A guy on here said he would fly out from Minnisota(sp) and give me 7K for my Yellow car. I said what Im going to do with 7K$ But I folded to never really find out if it was true.

Well I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but I hope this lands in good hands. If I had the money, I'd buy.

http://modesto.craigslist.org/cto/1921011275.html

datsun 710 - $1300 (modesto)

Date: 2010-08-26, 3:04PM PDT

Reply to: sale-tew9k-1921011275@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I need to sell this car fast,due to me needin a car for school and i have no time and money to fix this.

im hoping to give to someone who enjoys classic jdm cars.

Its a 1977 datsun 710 it will come with engine tranny niuce rims full suspension and exhaust.has momo steering wheel,stereo.

make me an offer worst i can say is no.i have alot of spare parts that i will be throwing in with the car as well.

email me or text me at 1 408 854 4115. im located in modesto.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3m83pf3l65Y25V05T5a8qff453984566f1c00.jpg3p13ob3l25Y65Q45T0a8q4062ebba60b013d9.jpg

PostingID: 1921011275