The gobstopper 68 2 door

Icehouse

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jeff the front looks too tall your not even tucking tire LOL

DUDE!!!!! I know, a fucked up thing happened when I was shortening the struts. I measured the first one cut it 2 inches then cut the second one 2 inches. Who would have thought to check to make sure both were 68 struts....... Fuck the drivers side was a later one :( So I have 1" less travel on that side and with my hodge podge top hat setup that took more of my travel another loose.... So right there I have about 1" of travel on the drivers side.... So later when I get some parts that are worth it I will lower it more. Need some S13 coilovers :)

The driver's low beam has me wondering......hinos_68_09202010_2_.jpgwolfman.jpg

The core support is kinda smashed in the headlight region. The headlight needs to be "fit" :) Just wanted to drive it so Dillon shoved that air horn in there haha :)

Frickin SICK Jeff. Another saved!Alright when are you gonna get on that 59!!!! Can't be much worse off than this one was!

HAHA I know Fish Man I gotta get to that thing soon!

Finally.... Ive wanted to see pictures for the last 4 months bigger than on my phone, looks great man...as always :) Clayton

Thanks buddy :) It turned out just how I wanted it. Actually way to nice really :)

Do you recall the length of the coils? They don't look as long as the ground controls....2010-09-18%2021.52.02.jpgWhat size/offset you running?

Dave the Pull A Part King scored them for me. I'm not sure the length or rate... A little on the soft side though.

So that is where you have been.The car looks good Icehouse.

You know me :)

Holly shit the last time I saw that car it looked like hell and that was just over a month ago. Looks Hella goooooooooooooood Bro!

HAHA yeah it was a pile that's for sure! It would look even better in front of this certain house I know of :)

damn thats just right!! i love how its tuckin in the backso what happened with the:IRS goonKA 4x4 KC 620lol

IRS wagon got sold

4x4 gets used to haul junk around :)

I like that color. What is it?

It is was what Westco said the original color was. It's pretty close, a little on the green side though. I really like it. Kind of a girl color though haha

Hey Wolfman, I sat in your car today. :P

I LOVE this car, fits me like a glove too!! ;)

Story.......

I was on my way home from work in Lynnwood, jumped off the freeway to avoid the awful traffic on I-5 and thought I'd drive by that house I saw all the datsuns at one day. Well, there was a group of guys standing outside next to the teal car. Cool! Stopped and said Hi, met Frank the Datusn guy.

Since I have never sat in a 510 I thought I'd ask, and Frank let me sit in the 68. DANG 510's are cool. Felt great to finally sit in one and felt right at home in it!

Felt like I was stting right on the pavement. Too cool.

And BTW the headliner looks great.

Thanks wolfman! :D

awwww man...so who got the wagon?..i really liked that... :D

one of Dillon's friends got it. He daily drives it! Which is awesome. We get so many cars back on the road and most of them don't get the driving they desirve. This one has though. Here it is on the drive we went on.

3-1.jpg

2eDeYe' date='28 September 2010 - 07:56 AM' timestamp='1285685763' post='359805']

When we gonna start playing with that one?

Dude I know! I want to fix her up so bad. That truck is so fun to drive!

It will look really good in front of that house!!! :D

I'm working on it dude!

Hey Wolfman, I sat in your car today. :PI LOVE this car, fits me like a glove too!! ;)Story.......I was on my way home from work in Lynnwood, jumped off the freeway to avoid the awful traffic on I-5 and thought I'd drive by that house I saw all the datsuns at one day. Well, there was a group of guys standing outside next to the teal car. Cool! Stopped and said Hi, met Frank the Datusn guy.Since I have never sat in a 510 I thought I'd ask, and Frank let me sit in the 68. DANG 510's are cool. Felt great to finally sit in one and felt right at home in it!Felt like I was stting right on the pavement. Too cool.And BTW the headliner looks great.Thanks wolfman! :D

I like it to! :) No problem I'm glad someone was enjoying it while it sits there :)

where is the wagon of doom and the black one with the red headliner Icehouse?

The black one is in my garage at home. The goon is being daily driven by Dillon's friend.

3-1.jpg

I really really like that goon.

so who got the irs wagon? is he on here? pics,updates.. :D

Dillon's friend Aaron bought it. pic above.

Hey Jeff, it was good to see you again! Juliette didn't recognize you without the beard man! I showed her your picture and that's what she remembers from you! Drive over a 510 next time man, I'd love to see it!

• 1 month later...

A few updates:

I drove her for about a week and couldn't stand the 4k + RPM's on the freeway (due to the 4 speed and 165 45 15's) added with the unwillingness to start in the morning.... Carbs!!! Dave said since I helped him on his car he would assemble my car with some turbo goodies I had been saving (Thanks Rob!!!)if I brought them to him. Carter also gave me a 5 speed and driveline! So Dave has installed almost everything, I just need to get over there and wire it. O and he also put a subi diff in it for me, yeah!

2010-11-17%2019.33.39.jpg

Soooooo, what happened to the 4-speed? I happen to be looking for one. ;)

Also, what was the paint code of that car? The 510 I just bought has a code of 562, which is a light blue. Wondering if I should paint it the orig color. I sure do like yours. Just curious what the paint code was of your 68.