Need Cam, Springs, Valves, and Rockers!!!!

Just as the title says, I'm looking for a set of resurfaced rockers arms, Inner and Outer Springs (NOS) or equivalent, and a semi-streetable cam....

Also looking for new valves, Intake and Exhaust, for a closed A87.

Oh, and retainers as well...

All of these are for L series....

I can get all of this stuff online but I figured you guys might have some stuff that you wanna get rid of. Shoot me info on what you got and I just might shoot you some money in return.

Thanks!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, I know that I can get all of this stuff online, I was just wondering what you all had laying around that you want to get rid of.

I am flexible on cam specs but I did give a sort of goal I am after. A cam on the high end of "streetable". This will not be my daily OR a track car, just a weekend havoc kinda thing..

Retainers would depend on the springs that you guys may or may not have...

No wolf creek $20 per rocker arm for me please. haha... I hope to find a set much less than $180.

Anywho... TTT

• 1 month later...

How about a complete LZ24 ,running,from a circle track car?It has some head work[u67] w/oversize stainless valves.MELVERN RACING cam,spraybar oiler,etc.

Too much to list! Might be a little nasty for a street car.

Yeah - Malvern Racing >> Dave Weber was a great engine builder/fabricator/machinist in rural Virginia

south of DC. He was well known among east coast Datsun/Nissan racers and was a prolific cam grinder.

Dave died several years ago, so anything Malvern is NLA. Get it while ya can!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.