I got some titans

Dimerforlife13

Definitely makes the truck look a lot better. For anyones who's going to be putting titans on there truck, spend the money and machine the hubs. I was planning on getting mine machined, but I got a little impatient and did the fronts with spacers. I had to pull and roll the front fenders(which I didn't want to do) It looks like they would fit perfectly with machined hubs. That will be next. Here are some pictures.

620titans006.jpg

620titans005.jpg

620titans004.jpg

620titans002.jpg

620titans001-1.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone, I was going back and forth between the 5 spokes and the 6 spokes. I just got a KILLER deal on the 5 spokes, so it was meant to be! People around here are very proud of there titan wheels, very rarely do I see a "good deal" on them.

Next on the list...C notch. Any pics from anyone who has done it? I know are a bunch of different styles. I wanted to do a small one(just to the bottom of the bed so I didn't have to hack up the bed. I dunno, not really planning on bagging it or anything, coilovers are a good possibility though. Any thoughts? If any one was going to ask I'm fully capable of doing a notch(skill and tool wise) Thanks everyone.

-Brett

I feel so guilty about my titan score on craigslist......I answered an ad for them in montana. He had pics, and the looked like 18" wheels, but when he called he said they were only 17", ah what the hell they will fit and look good, and he was only asking 200 bucks, with tires still on them. Well i drove over there the next day, and low and behold they are 18" wheels......So i play the guy "dude, you said these were 17" wheels, i just drove over an hour now they aren't the right size"........but i said for 125 bucks i would take them, in the off chance i might be able to use them LOL.......oh well for him !

Love these wheels

Bill

I feel so guilty about my titan score on craigslist......I answered an ad for them in montana. He had pics, and the looked like 18" wheels, but when he called he said they were only 17", ah what the hell they will fit and look good, and he was only asking 200 bucks, with tires still on them. Well i drove over there the next day, and low and behold they are 18" wheels......So i play the guy "dude, you said these were 17" wheels, i just drove over an hour now they aren't the right size"........but i said for 125 bucks i would take them, in the off chance i might be able to use them LOL.......oh well for him !

Love these wheels

Bill

Nice score on the titans! I saw mine in the back of a 520 when I went to the Sac swap meet, started talking with the guys(no intention to buy, went to the swap meet with no money for a reason) dude said...well we paid $150 for them(figuring he would want double) he said he'd take $100. Asked dude to hold them for me, went and borrow $100 and bought them! It was a good day, also go my aluminum radiator for my 620 for my 510 radiator, and $40! Cool of people to pass along good deals, I dig that.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a set of 17's from a Tacoma that i was running on my Courier but I can see they wont work on the Datsun without machining or spacers, anyone have an idea how much needs to be removed? It looks like a 1/4" spacer would get me close so 1/4" enough????

• 2 weeks later...