datsun 320 windshields(new)

wayno

Hi there guys, Are any of you datsun 320 pickup owners interested in a new windshield, hardhead320 and I are going to put in an order and we are trying to figure out how many to have made, I will need to know how many from this area and then will probably drive down to pick them up, these will be new windshields. I beleave the more we order, the cheaper they will be. PM me if interested. wayno

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to revive this thread, last year I started this thread to figure out how many 320 owners wanted a new 320 windshield, tomarrow the guy(glass cutter) is going to look at and maybe pull a ratsun members 320 windshield to make another run of these windshields, we/I am trying to figure out how many to order as I will not be doing this again. If you want one you need to respond to this thread. wayno

i posted in the 320 window thread. interested and offering and option.

I seen your reply, I am planning on driving down there if this happens to pick them up, I beleave there are at least 3 ratsuners that were interested in the past that I could deliver to on my way home. There are also at least 5 or more in washington that have expressed interest in the past about this. I am hoping this happens, I will know more in the next couple days. wayno

I talked to Terry a little while ago, the guy came over and pulled the 320 windshield, and took it to there warehouse to find a match, as the guy has forgotten what windshield he used last time:( , but things seem to be coming together, if he can find the match, I think we will be in business, I was told that the guy wanted more than last time, but Terry talked him into the $300.00 each like last time. This is not for sure yet, but I will be needing a number to tell them to make, so respond to this thread please. BTW, I was told that these can be shipped, as the guy ships windshields all over the country, that is what I was told today. wayno

This is a message I got from "hardhead320" today, so it sounds like this is going to happen, so now a list of buyers is needed so that enough are made, if you need a 320 windshield, chime in now. We also have a tint option, so that info will also be important to share with me if that is what you want. I don't know what the tint looks like, if you want a tinted windshield, what they cut is what you get, I have no control of it. wayno

I just talked to the window maker and on Tuesday the 11th he is going to bring a sample of the new windshields to my house and install it in my truck. I will be checking for fit and radius and thickness of the glass. He is given me the option of a couple of inches of tint at the top of the window or not. So, in your post you might want to mention we have the option. In your post you can go ahead and let the members know that you are working with me and I am in Southern California. I've seen on the thread that some members were asking about shipping and yes we will ship. He would like to do at least 15 to 20. This coming week we will be discussing the terms of payment which I will relay to you and check the quality of his work before ordering anything. Give me a call late Monday and we can talk more

OK guys, those of you that have expressed that they want a windshield that have not sent me a contact number/email address should do so now, please PM me with it, also tell me if you want the tinted option(upper few inches). I will PM you this weekend if I have not heard from you by then. I would like to place the order. wayno