620 Static drop pics.

sparkle

Just requesting some pictures of static dropped 620s, no bags! Why would you want to go up?? :P

Here's mine at 4.5" drop, with 2" blocks and leaves heated and reset 2.5", but still don't think its low enough for me.

Legally in NZ I could probably scrape through another 1" without certification. Also, legally we can't go bigger than 2" blocks.

w1634h.jpg

Keen for some pictures of drops around 5",5.5",6",6.5" etc

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just requesting some pictures of static dropped 620s, no bags! Why would you want to go up?? :P

Here's mine at 4.5" drop, with 2" blocks and leaves heated and reset 2.5", but still don't think its low enough for me.

Legally in NZ I could probably scrape through another 1" without certification. Also, legally we can't go bigger than 2" blocks.

w1634h.jpg

thats a really nice 620!!!

Damn Farmer Joe :cool:

Here's a couple of my old truck.

Right after the drop. 3" blocks, torsions cranked to the bumpstops, then pulled the bumpstops out.

drop.jpg

After some paint.

datsunrccanopy.jpg

frontdrcorner.jpg

A couple side shots.

side-1.jpg

sidecanopy.jpg

Fully loaded bed riding on the frame. :lol:

tuck-1.jpg

2eDeYe' date='11 September 2010 - 09:15 AM' timestamp='1284225326' post='350730']

Damn Farmer Joe :cool:

Here's a couple of my old truck.

Right after the drop. 3" blocks, torsions cranked to the bumpstops, then pulled the bumpstops out.

drop.jpg

After some paint.

datsunrccanopy.jpg

frontdrcorner.jpg

A couple side shots.

side-1.jpg

sidecanopy.jpg

Fully loaded bed riding on the frame. :lol:

tuck-1.jpg

where did you get that shell!? i've been looking for one for my 620 and i can't find a windowless one anywhere! D :

w1634h.jpg

love the long bed!!!

I will say that the S.I.D.E guys do have some low 620's, but bring them 2C plates up here to the 9B and you may have a hard time getting around up in the mountains here LOL.............Heres my 77 longbox 3"blockes, cranked torsions with cut bumps. Gonna de arch the rear a tad and call it good, I still need her for firewood!!

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg