The 520!

sycloned916

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my Air dam 95% done today,I still need to add a mount at the wheel well. I put a center mount on it so at high speeds it wont wobble. Fits real nice and makes it look different. Got a new fuel pump Mallory EFI 110,my Lokar shifter boot is in,got my license plate lights(DEI Led's) in just need to wire them in, and my fuel level gauge. And still waiting on the rest of them.

mal4.jpg

mal2.jpg

mal1.jpg

mal.jpg

Drove my truck to get weight,and went by Dave's shop. Rode nice with the coilovers feels good and the things pulls real hard when the Boost kicks in,It's a Animal. I ordered some HKS stage 1 cams the other day and going to switch fuel pumps from the Aeromotive A1000 to a Walbro or might run twins Walbro one under fuel cell and one on the frame under pass side. And the weight of my truck is 2,180 lbs,stock weight is 2,116 lbs not too bad!

Are you going to get new injectors?? You gotta be close to maxing the 370's even at 4 bar

Going to run the S15 Injectors when my cams get here.

Today got it all tagged up and Now it's all Legal for the road. Everwhere I go everyone just checks it out and want to see what I built. Just waiting for my timer/wideband and the CF Hood from Dave!!!

Truck looks great. you are going to have to do a drifting video after is all broke in & tuned. Lets see so smoke!!

Where did you find a new windshield?

I should have a Video soon as my new pump gets here. The windshield I got from New Image auto glass,they had a hard time finding one but I got it only paid $260 installed with new seal.