The 520!

sycloned916

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was staring at this picture for like 5 minutes, this truck is awesome the way it is, but I cannot help but wonder what it would look like if the intercooler was custom made to the shape of the grill and inner high beam lights combined and put there. But I suspect that it would interfere with the cooling of the engine putting that hot cooler in front of the radiator. I also wonder what it would look like with the larger headlights of the 66 charlie69 refered to, can anyone photo shop the cooler between the headlights? wayno

Datsun520372-1.jpg

Man i just read through your whole thread, I am in love with your truck. It is the most intimadating datsun i hve ever seen!! I love all the pics and videos, it is really inspireing to see a truck like yours. I cant wait to see more of this build, you do great work.

Man i just read through your whole thread, I am in love with your truck. It is the most intimadating datsun i hve ever seen!! I love all the pics and videos, it is really inspireing to see a truck like yours. I cant wait to see more of this build, you do great work.

Thanks Man. I should be putting a nice size order to Summit for the rest of my Gauges/Wideband stuff, and my Hood should be done soon.Dave Takes So Dam LONG!! I just have alot of small things to do now. I drove it down my street today and she drove nice!

theres a few dealers in the us. i got mine from autovaughn, they're 560$ installed an that includes the usb consult cable and software.. it makes changing injectors sizes and mafs a simple click of the mouse..

its full real time tuning, fuel maps, timing maps and much MUCH more.. its also compatible with Most widebands, including the 14point7 and zetronix.. and best of all its still a "stock" ecu so theres no need to rewire anything.. it datalogs and map traces. also and the software is pretty easy to use..

one thing is you might need to wire up the consult port but that should be easy..

if is a s13 ecu you need a type 3 i believe

• 4 weeks later...

Been busy with other stuff but got some of my gauges here some are back ordered but should be here soon.

Went to Pare Composite today and found a nice front valance I'm going to use for the 520, Dave told me it from a 510 not sure what Yr,but I can make it work. Dave is also making my carbon fiber 520 hood should be done sometime Next Year! Soon as the rest of my gauges and other stuff get here and my new windshield get installed,I can finish it up.

ab6.jpg

ab.jpg

ab2.jpg

ab3.jpg

ab4.jpg