The 520!

sycloned916

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great project, I love the changes in your truck, this stunning, I would like something like that in my 520 in the future want to mount SR20DET, buy in U.S. and attract to MEXICO ... How much was the complete engine?

Very clean!! Sweet build! Impressive work!

.....I know how you can have smaller wheels over discs.... :)

Thanks. I put my old rims on and they fit over the caliper,there 16's and have a good amount of room. The only thing I saw that was a problem it the back spacing and the way the back is shaped to clear the caliper. But I'm sure there is a better way.

Great project, I love the changes in your truck, this stunning, I would like something like that in my 520 in the future want to mount SR20DET, buy in U.S. and attract to MEXICO ... How much was the complete engine?

Thanks Man, I have alot of hours in it and alot more to go. The motor set runs just under 2k for everything, but for the 520 you'll need to run a different turbo and exhaust manifold, other than afew small things. I wouldn't recomend it for someone with a nice running 520 and see it not finished.

I'll post up pic's this week of how I have it now, been busy at my shop.

Thanks. I put my old rims on and they fit over the caliper,there 16's and have a good amount of room. The only thing I saw that was a problem it the back spacing and the way the back is shaped to clear the caliper. But I'm sure there is a better way.

lol....I was just being funny.....I make disc brake kits that will fit 14's....pretty tiny compared to what you're running :)

Lovin' that clean coil over setup!

Here's how far I've got,Wired,fuel lines ran,all wires from front to rear and wrapped in power braid,brake lines are 95% done,going to hide alot of the lines and ready to be bleeded, still need to do exhaust and waiting for a throttle body,one Injector(I broke the little tip on one) and the IC piping and I can start it. Soon as it starts I'll kick it into overdrive and get it all Done and Finished.

Datsun520309.jpg

Datsun520311.jpg

Datsun520323.jpg

Datsun520314.jpg

Datsun520315.jpg

Datsun520316.jpg

Datsun520320.jpg

Datsun520317.jpg

Datsun520321.jpg

Datsun520319.jpg

Datsun520318.jpg

Datsun520322.jpg

god i love the look of that fuel cell and lines sticking out the back of that truck! time for some tires though kid!!

Ya me too everytime I open the garage I have a moment and just look at what I built. The tires ya are gone but there just for mock-up,when it starts and drives I'm putting some BFG KDW's or some nitto's.

Ya me too everytime I open the garage I have a moment and just look at what I built. The tires ya are gone but there just for mock-up,when it starts and drives I'm putting some BFG KDW's or some nitto's.

KDW's for the win!! I've been running those and the original G-Force T/A's for a while now- nothing stickier! just don't try to drift with those in the rear!! They'll slide for about 30 seconds and then when they get warm, you'll grip and go into a wall!! :)

DSC07521.jpg

KDW's for the win!! I've been running those and the original G-Force T/A's for a while now- nothing stickier! just don't try to drift with those in the rear!! They'll slide for about 30 seconds and then when they get warm, you'll grip and go into a wall!! :)

DSC07521.jpg

I like thoes tires! I'm not a drifter it's kinda gay to me,I'm more of a straight line and like when people look at my truck,but that's me!

Dood! sick 520! I can only dream that my 520 will be half as cool as yours someday!

It took alot of work to get it were it's at now. Building it while i was still limping around with stiches in my head and knee. I liked my first 520 so much and sold my 98% done 510 just to build the 520 the way i wanted my other one. And it's almost done. Thanks!

seriously!! freakin awesome man, this ones gonna be badder then the last one i can tell.. keep it up man!

Thanks! I wanted it to run last month but I went to turn it over and my starter died. So I got to get a new one and I also ordered new injector pintle's. So maybe this month it will run. I got the brakes and clutch bleed and been replacing almost every old bolt with the gold grade 8's. I still need to fix the fenders and other little ding's.

Got the exhaust almost done,It's going to be pretty loud I have a spiral flow muffler dumped out by the driver door. Got my injector stuff from RC engineering and got the driver side IC piping squared away,need to do the pass side and put in the iav and a bov,and find a good place for the AFM,thinking of putting it in the fender so my engine bay can be clutter free! I also cranked it over and all is good wiring wise! I'll have pic's tomorrow.

ricardo bro when this thing is done you should swing out to vacaville i know a few awesome places to take some pictures and the 520 next to the 610 would be sick

Ya will do!

Got the injectors in and fuel rail, and some other small things done made a turn out for the muffler.

Datsun520325.jpg

Datsun520327.jpg

Datsun520326.jpg

Datsun520329.jpg

Datsun520330.jpg

Datsun520331.jpg