Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)

Josh K.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking pretty sweet Josh!, loving the color , its one of those colors that will lend itself very well to the various black bits, especially in the engine bay

also congrats on the new job ( secretly hoping this wont hold up your build as i cant wait to see it on the road)

• Like 1

Hey Josh, is there any metalic in that color? I've been looking for something similar to tool gray for my 312 wagon but haven't seen anything yet. Was looking at possibly 64 IH gray blue but old color codes are hard to get mixed if not impossible.

• Like 1

Hey Josh, is there any metalic in that color? I've been looking for something similar to tool gray for my 312 wagon but haven't seen anything yet. Was looking at possibly 64 IH gray blue but old color codes are hard to get mixed if not impossible.

Hey neighbor, where ya hiding those datsuns?

Looking pretty sweet Josh!, loving the color , its one of those colors that will lend itself very well to the various black bits, especially in the engine bay

also congrats on the new job ( secretly hoping this wont hold up your build as i cant wait to see it on the road)

Lucky for me the woman finds it easier if I wake up and head to my shop before my son wakes. I'm sure this won't change when I'm home. I did manage to clean up and paint the cross member today ;)

Its a flat color. It's pretty crazy how the light changes it. Google "Jeep Anvil". Almost none look the same...

My new phones camera is amazing. Low light is brilliant! Started putting bits on for good. Got the Troy Ermish bad ass coil overs on along with most the frontend including the front sump sway bar.... Even bolted on my N.O.S. Euro turn signals... ;)

20160109_114946_zpsx8ubbsvo.jpg

20160109_114954_zpsfqbk0ed5.jpg

20160109_114912_zpsmsk8xdz2.jpg

20160109_114904_zps6ggy9qes.jpg

20160109_114854_001_zpscs8wzmfw.jpg

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...

Rear brake, clutch and fuel lines run. Need to finish the clutch line end later. Steering in. Motor can go back in now. Gotta finish the front brake lines. No biggie.

20160123_124737_zpsr7yaowos.jpg

20160123_124743_zpszwfreddk.jpg

Wow that looks great man. Glad to see an update on this thread. Keep up the good work.

• Josh K. changed the title to Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)