Kev-O's 510 Street Fighter Goon

Dat620guy

So it is true Skib and I traded rigs. I loved my truck but I was bored as well and always wanted a 510 wagon. So far it's been a really awesome car. I did the tax, title, registration, plates, and tags, for less than a $100. Skib really did a great job with the car. I don't have a lot of plans for the car as of yet. I'm still getting used to owning it. This is my first 510. SO, enough rambling by me. I have some pics to put up on here when we did the deal.

ce6ba2ad.jpg

0fa73c77.jpg

02858948.jpg

edc60eab.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I drove around yesterday and wanted to find some good places to get some shots. There isn't really much in Vancouver to do that with anymore. As for the stickers, not that many came off. The look of the car is gonna stay the same for now. :lol: There are other things brewing for it right now. I'm just gonna wait before I say anything about them.

sweet pick a sunday !

Ok cool, I'll try and figure it out asap.

Cruise would be sweet. Would it be to tour the museum or just do some pics? Admission is $20 for adults :o

Keep me up to date, I'll bring all my dimes. Evergreen Aviation and Space museum

I'm not sure. I'd be down for going in and checking it out. It would be up to anyone else if they wanted to. I'm also going to get shots of the car in front of the place and anywhere else I can get it.

Hmm id be intersted in this, id bring my lil man with me :)

Yeah everyone is welcome to go if they want. :)