- - - - -

Headlights stopped working

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Nicholas7620

Nicholas7620

• PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Cars:76 Datsun B210/77 Datsun B210 (Parts Car) 99 Toyota Tacoma, 2003 Toyota Corolla

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:02 PM

This completes the headlight stopped working thread. I followed the recommendations of DatzenMike, Zerow and Hainz. NAPA Albert was instrumental in laying out the road map and his experience in using a circuit tester to isolate and identify wires and skill in making everything look easy was very valuable. I need to learn how to use a circuit tester and multimeter. :o

We effectively reduced the amps to less than one amp of power going to the headlight fuse going under the dash. Blown head light problem is solved. I left the headlights on for an hour and the fuse stayed cool.

We couldn't solve the dash board brake indicator light problem, we tried, but I'm posting our findings to a new thread entitled "B210 Dashboard brake light indicator stays on" in order to finish this thread on the headlight issue only, without distraction of the dashboard brake light staying on.

A HUMONGUS THANKS to Ratsun. This has been fun. :cool: :D :)

#22 gene knight

gene knight

Hall Monitor

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts
  • Cars:various datsun toys, vw bug, chevy silverado, mitsubishi outlander,plymouth barracuda fastback

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:26 AM

I have no headlights on my bB210, brake light and charge light on dash,no turn signals, im not to familiar with bB210,I'm a 520/521/620 guy I need help

#23 racerx

racerx

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts
  • Cars:71 Datsun 510 and 65 Mustang Fastback

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:38 AM

Have you checked your fuses or fuse box..