Newbie to the Forum

Zona210

I finally decided to join the forum after months of looking around and seeing what I can find. I must admit that this site is very useful. I first purchased my B210 two years ago. It was originally a Bay Area car that was shipped to Arizona as a race project for the PO's son, who lost interest in it. I found it on CL and had to buy it. I've always been a fan of the 510's and never thought I would own a B210 until I saw this one. I sold it about six months later because I had two other projects ahead of it. Not my decision to sell. Fortunately for me the buyer never transferred the Title over and abandoned the car about 5 months after I sold it. I was contacted and recovered it. Apparently it was sitting in a parking lot for about three months before I was notified. We were separated for almost a year. When I went to recover it all I needed to do was put a battery in it to get it home. After getting it home I cleaned it up a bit, replaced fluids, and adjusted the carb and have been driving it ever since. I sold one of my other projects, a 66 Chevy C20, so my b210 could take its place next to my 82 Honda CM250. The main thing I like about this car is there is not that many around. So far I have only seen one other B210 driving the streets of Phoenix and another on CL recently, not sure if its still there. Most likely there is more around but well hidden.

This is what it looked like when I first purchased .

100_1721.jpg

100_1725.jpg

100_1727.jpg

This is what it currently looks like.

DSCF2754.jpg

DSCF2756.jpg

DSCF2753.jpg

Future plans is to do a tranny/driveshaft swap (to get rid of a horrible vibration at around 55mph), get it lower to the ground, smooth out a few dents, fill a few holes, primer it, and start on the interior. Not sure if I want to go with new wheels yet or even the future color. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have joined a smart and fun forum. The Datsun knowledge I've encountered is outstanding. I've learned that I'm still an amateur and RATSUN is the go to forum for advice, ideas and solutions. I have a grill from my 77 B210 parts car. I can post PICs if you like and some emblems. It looks like you have all the emblems. I like your wheels and the tires look great. :cool:

Thanks for the welcome. It is the original grille but the guy I sold it to removed the signal lights, trim, and the D. Also for some reason he pulled the remaining emblems. So now I have to find a replacement grille and the b210 emblems.

guy sounds like a real winner, at least you got it back

The DATSUN and NISSAN emblems below each of my posts were on the back of the same vehicle. For a free Canadian made beer at Canby next year, what vehicle?

Zona I haven't seen a B-210 in years. I did buy a brand new off the lot '76 B-210.Yours has the '77 or newer grill.