just got a 71 510 (max)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thing is bad ass. Can't wait to see it up and running. Watch out for those curbs. :D

fuck the curbs dogg,there scared when they see me hit the block....sold alot of datsun crap 2day...gonna post alot of cool shit on craigslist great prices.....oh and test fire on dime 2marrow.....i think

thxs plan was to work on it after winter but i like this one something about it so i need a fuel pump and i can test fire, and a driveline and i think i can test drive it....it needs a inside...really isnt in bad shape at all....bunch lil things....

i gotta purolator electric fuel pump you can have if you want.......

Damnit i miss that car. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST OICS, especially with the grill >.> Ill just have to keep driving by your house so you can hear the truck >.>

It looks so weird to look in the garage and not see her there. Its weird to see a 620 in my garage sitting though, never owned one before so its really different.

Damnit i miss that car. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST OICS, especially with the grill >.> Ill just have to keep driving by your house so you can hear the truck >.>

It looks so weird to look in the garage and not see her there. Its weird to see a 620 in my garage sitting though, never owned one before so its really different.

dan , my emails were gettn blown up had to start a thread...lol those pix look great of the truck, i have always thought they look better when there gone :( ....and ya it does sound good when it drives buy.....

well bryan and andrew(datsun brat pac) came over, messed with it for a lil and she fired right up....sounded pretty good.....also a guy on here was lookn for some parts for his dime i pmed him said come get um for free, he shows up says he did lots of work on it , tells me alot about it so now im not blind on it...was good day :)