'78 620 Parts Truck

This truck is pretty much complete minus engine and wiring (for now I'm keeping the blinkers/markers). The body is basically rusted out. The front windshield is done for and the dash is cracked as usual as well as the dash face plate and glovebox lid. If there is anything you want/need let me know I will see if I have it.

If somebody wants I can take pictures of anything for you.

I'm probably going to turn the bed into a trailer someday so you can not haz!

I will give priority to my Boise folks first if they are interested in anything

Anybody have questions ask away!

I'm not shipping huge parts or anything that needs freight unless you really really want it and wanna pay out the nose for shipping.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I read it's rusty, but how's the passenger floor look?

I haven't pulled up the padding on that side yet actually. I'll let you know.

update:

Pulled up the padding and it the paint is rusted off but not rusted through. It is actually pretty solid and looks ok if you wire brushed the heck out of it.

Okay, as long as it's solid enough to be used as a patch (i.e. don't need if it's pitted or pinholed) . I need the whole flat piece from the front of the raised seat bracket to each side where it starts to angle up on the hump/firewall/rocker. Mine is rotted in the center of that section, so that's the part I need to be most solid.

PM me to let me know how much shipped. Thanks.

Oh, my zip is 92058

how much for the front bumper and the front dics set up

If the front is Disk Brakes, Gauge had dibs on those since he asked me a long time ago...assuming they are Disk and he still wants them. Otherwise I'll let you know once I get home (at work now)

Okay, as long as it's solid enough to be used as a patch (i.e. don't need if it's pitted or pinholed) . I need the whole flat piece from the front of the raised seat bracket to each side where it starts to angle up on the hump/firewall/rocker. Mine is rotted in the center of that section, so that's the part I need to be most solid.

Oh, my zip is 92058

I took a picture of the floor. When I get home I will post it and have you draw a line where you want me to cut. I'm pretty sure it is not pitted and in good shape. Some wire brushing to dust off the rust.

Oh, my zip is 92058

kind of a bad pic, but that's what it looks like

DSCN0999.jpg

Is it a 5 speed?

Yes it is a 5speed but I have it in my truck already :) I have the 4speed out of my '76 still but I haven't shined it up yet.

how much for the front part of the drive shaft with the center support bearing on it?

Zip code to ship to? It may be a bit to ship because of the weight. I'll get a closeup of the center bearing before you decide. It is a little cracked but should be ok.

@ BenJammin... I'll see if I can get that cut out for you tomorrow. PM me your address when ever. I don't suspect it will be too much for shipping. How does $5 plus what ever it is to ship sound? I'll shine it up for another $5 :)

@ BenJammin... I'll see if I can get that cut out for you tomorrow. PM me your address when ever. I don't suspect it will be too much for shipping. How does $5 plus what ever it is to ship sound? I'll shine it up for another $5 :)

Hey, that's cool. I'll give you the $10 + shipping without having to 'shine it up' (the extra $5 can go towards your unrealized effort).

Address coming next in pm.

Yes it is a 5speed but I have it in my truck already :) I have the 4speed out of my '76 still but I haven't shined it up yet.

Zip code to ship to? It may be a bit to ship because of the weight. I'll get a closeup of the center bearing before you decide. It is a little cracked but should be ok.

my zipcode is 49056.... I don't really need the driveshaft part, just the bearing. It can be a pain to remove but it will save on shipping if you do. Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.