i think it's time........

I have had this motor setup for nearly 4 years, it's a Napz Z24 w/ Crower cam,44mm Mikuni w/HKS manifold,DT headers. The engine runs smooth and is maintained since it's a daily driven car 2yrs about,30miles per day. It's time for me to go back into the world of EFI and eventually boost. i have a bunch of extra parts that will go with the engine. I want to sell the entire motorset trans on up. basically everything in the engine bay (minus some parts i intend to resue for my KA build) fuel pump,MSD 6al,accel coils i have 4 sets,spare Moroso Wireset, extra shiny chromed VELO stacks all my carb stuff will go. I will not part a single thing everything goes w/ buyer. i want the potential buyeer (Serious) to test drive the vehicle so there is no back talk about this didn't work and so forth. This is a turn key engine setup.At this point i can't price it but i know it's not going for $500.... :P. i have kept up w/ single cam KA's as well DE's. i will be honest the top end suxs on these motor as has been stated on a bunch of post on building these motors but it's a fun street engine and the roar of dual 44's does turn heads. Well if there's no biters the shed is empty and i'll put her to rest in there.

on to some pics......

th_IMAG0051.jpg

th_IMAG0050.jpg

th_IMAG0049.jpg

th_IMAG0047.jpg

th_IMAG0046.jpg

th_IMAG0042-1.jpg

th_IMAG0049.jpg

th_IMAG0048.jpg

Thanks for looking PM me if you are interested. No joy rides :fu:

Don't mind the Fram oil filter it was used as a test filter and ran for like a week before i got the BOSCH filter that fit my relocation unit. :rolleyes:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have had this motor setup for nearly 4 years, it's a Napz Z24 w/ Crower cam,44mm Mikuni w/HKS manifold,DT headers. The engine runs smooth and is maintained since it's a daily driven car 2yrs about,30miles per day. It's time for me to go back into the world of EFI and eventually boost. i have a bunch of extra parts that will go with the engine. I want to sell the entire motorset trans on up. basically everything in the engine bay (minus some parts i intend to resue for my KA build) fuel pump,MSD 6al,accel coils i have 4 sets,spare Moroso Wireset, extra shiny chromed VELO stacks all my carb stuff will go. I will not part a single thing everything goes w/ buyer. i want the potential buyeer (Serious) to test drive the vehicle so there is no back talk about this didn't work and so forth. This is a turn key engine setup.At this point i can't price it but i know it's not going for $500.... :P. i have kept up w/ single cam KA's as well DE's. i will be honest the top end suxs on these motor as has been stated on a bunch of post on building these motors but it's a fun street engine and the roar of dual 44's does turn heads. Well if there's no biters the shed is empty and i'll put her to rest in there.

on to some pics......

th_IMAG0051.jpg

th_IMAG0050.jpg

th_IMAG0049.jpg

th_IMAG0047.jpg

th_IMAG0046.jpg

th_IMAG0042-1.jpg

th_IMAG0049.jpg

th_IMAG0048.jpg

Thanks for looking PM me if you are interested. No joy rides :fu:

Don't mind the Fram oil filter it was used as a test filter and ran for like a week before i got the BOSCH filter that fit my relocation unit. :rolleyes:

nice set up the whole thing 500 ineed a intake but the whole top half would be good

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.