Sick's 620s Topless Soap Droppin NUTS Draggin 620

sick620

If you do, you might use a large fender washer on both sides of the fender sheet metal to keep it from buckling. I'm thinking they might be pretty good looking and would only make a small hole :P

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I figured something like that, and I need somekind of cylinder type things to fill up the space where they are not threaded on the under side of the fender..... and maybe some rubber washers to provide some cushion :) 

hahaha no.... I had to drive it some this winter so I had to use the roof... But other than that if its over like 45 degrees the roof is off... recently its been really nice so the roof is off all the time, I actually have been wanting to make a little soft top thing like you have  for it and a bed canopy version that matches, just to keep the sun out and stuff... 

you know Im not sure my dad has a bunch of professional products and I just borrowed it from him. Ill ask him what brand it is... It was some wholesale stuff in a big gallon jug but im sure they sell it in spray bottles too... its superhardcore stuff it eats away everything it touches... My hand still burns from it! 

if the next month goes as planned Ill be at canby.. I have a honda that has to sell within the next week, and if so that will be my money for some last minute mods and my trip there.... someones coming to look at my honda tomorrow and another this weekend so the odds are good... :)