Supercharged VG30 ,stretched 720 Pickup

Hi

Here is a link to some picks of my project 720 pickup, I put a 300ZX VG30 engine in about 7 years ago and 2 years ago installed a supercharger from an Xterra, then decided to stretch the cab, as it was too small for long trips,

IMG_7016.jpg

• Like 5
  • Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great build!! Thanks for the pics!

Did you fab the hinges? If so, how did you put the bends in the bar?

In photobucket, you can select multiple images to create links for or do the select all at the bottom of the screen. Once you do that, you can click on the generate tags button and then do a copy/paste from the next page that pops up. Once you get used to using PB, it's pretty sweet! I love that it resizes all my pics for me. I have mine set for a larger size, but then again, I have a pro account....filled up the free one years ago! :)

Great build!! Thanks for the pics!

Did you fab the hinges? If so, how did you put the bends in the bar?

In photobucket, you can select multiple images to create links for or do the select all at the bottom of the screen. Once you do that, you can click on the generate tags button and then do a copy/paste from the next page that pops up. Once you get used to using PB, it's pretty sweet! I love that it resizes all my pics for me. I have mine set for a larger size, but then again, I have a pro account....filled up the free one years ago! :)

Hi

Yes I fabbed the hinges I have a small press but its only good for 4 tons, a little hard to do 3/8 X 3 inch flat bar , so I cut and welded the parts togther, the hinges were tricky to build, as the door opens it has to get out of the way of the truck side, that why the hinge is not 90 degrees.

Thanks for your help with PB , I build a front spoiler this weekend ,so I will post some pics.

Cheers