Granade Shift knobs

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok my paypal is chadlys1950chevy@yahoo.com and pm me with the style you want so I can keep track easyier the total is 25 shiped I am shiping to the paypal adress unless asked to do ship somewhere else

here you guys go, you can see the adapter in the one in the middle

IMG_5414.jpg

IMG_5413.jpg

IMG_5412.jpg

i am trying to make these as straight and perfect as i can but they were not cast perfect, but its not verry noticeable.

Do you have anymore of the large round ones?

Also, will they fit a 210 5 speed?

If you can check the thread on your shifter I can either make one or tell you if it will fit or not. If anyone has a sr20 or other shifters laying around that they don't need I might want to take them off your hands so I can make shifters for other models.

If you can check the thread on your shifter I can either make one or tell you if it will fit or not. If anyone has a sr20 or other shifters laying around that they don't need I might want to take them off your hands so I can make shifters for other models.

I'll check tomorrow if I get the chance and PM them to ya cool.gif

BTW, you could make a LOT of money off of those! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/new-chrome-grenade-shifter-h2-h3-hummer-brand-new-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4cf0b3e0c3QQitemZ330455834819QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_500wt_1182

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.