1970 510 Wagon For Sale (California)

1970 Datsun 510 Wagon for sale.

I have been wanting a 510 wagon for as long as i can remember but never had the money to do so untill this one.

Now that its running great and super fast, I may have to sell it...maybe...

Anyhow, I will try to cover most of the items I feel are important so here goes.

Engine/trans:

KA24DE - Dual 44 Mikunis rebuilt and jetted/ with stacks and microphone looking filters.

11:1 compression motor built by Troy Ermish and Rebello Racing.

Cams, pistons, rods, etc etc....dont have all the specs but can probably get them.

Headers, with 2 1/2" exhaust all the way to the back.

11# flywheel and brand new performance clutch.

5 speed KA transmission with B&M short shifter. A little noisy but no gear grinds when shifting.

Battery installed in the rear

Gas tank was flushed and boiled.

Suspension:

Ermish coilover kit in the front /510 struts

Stock leafs in rear.

KA/SR swaybar from DGR.

All new steering links

Wilwood brake kit in front

Stock drums in rear with new pads and cylinders.

16x7 konig rewinds 0 offset. Gunmetal/polished lip - brand new

205/40/16 Falken Azenis - maybe 300 miles practically brand new

front tires rub a little when cornering hard or on large bumps but can be resolved by rolling the fenders.

rears at stock height so they dont rub at all.

Will include a set of 13 or 14" ARE 5 star rims but may not fit over brakes.

Electrical:

Running lights - good

Turn signals - good

Dash lights - good

fuel guage - good

Monster Tach - real good

Water Temp and Voltage - good aftermarket

It has a carpet kit purchased from 71dimer and the floor boards were amazingly clean.

Registration is up to date with clean title in hand.

Bads:

Fenders and hood have been painted by me in the backyard with single stage white.

Looks pretty decent but not pro.

There are some rust spots here and there but nothing too serious.

Over all, the body is pretty decent but could use some love in the rear and passenger door jam.

del sol driver seat with matching passenger seat - not installed.

Rear seat is practically brand new - black

Interrior is was red but I have almost the full set of black panels and can get the black welting as well.

All in all, I paid a good amount of money just to get it where it sits now and understand that getting my money back is impossible.

So I guess i would start at around $9,000 obo. Price Updated to $7000 O.B.O thanks I honestly think that this is a good price since the goon is probably worth $1,500

and motor is worth close to $3,500. Add in the suspension, brakes, rims and tires etc... its pretty close. I will include another set of steel fenders, mint hood,

and whatever else i have to go with it. You can even have the primer/ single stage white, and hardner if you want.

Like I said, this is a feeler. I know there will be some that post other cars with SR turbos, KA turbos etc etc...but trust me this car is F***ing fast and its a GOON! I dont know how many times I get the thumbs up from people or the GOD D**** thats fast!!!! Guess thats the OldSchool classic vibe.

It is by far, the fastest wagon in my area but that probably because i havent seen any others.

Some of you may have even seen this in person so they can probably say that is was a clean job.

My wife and I just had a baby back in February, and if I need to sell the car to help support the fam, then i will.

I know that this isnt the cleanest 510 around but I know what its worth to me, and understand what others may think its worth. If it sells woot! If not woot! I still have my goon.

I may even entertain a trade, preferrably an oldschool cressida, or 04/05 Forrester XT with cash on top or cash my end.

No I will not part anything out.

Pictures Below. Sorry for the size! Thanks for looking!

goon2.jpgimg0032un.jpg

img0079es.jpgimg0125l.jpg

fenderon.jpgimg0218r.jpg

img0219zq.jpgimg3729t.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I could Clay I'd be happy to. The car is up for 7K which I think is reasonable seeing as how I spent double the asking price so far. Open to reasonable cash offers but will not trade or part out the car. Just too much trouble. Sorry!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still for sale. Make a reasonable offer and take this sick wagon off my hands. Willing to sell the complete running motor and trans for $4k.

Specs are up top and you are welcome to check it out as it runs now. Car is very very very fast. Still gets my blood flowing just cruising it.

Complete car 6K! Plus all the extra parts i have in my garage. Hood, fenders, door panels etc etc....Motor has maybe 300 miles on it.

Thanks for looking,

David

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.