Infinity M30 Wheels 15x6.5 +25

Thread resurrection! All info is the same except new price. (I am actually going to JCCS this year too.)

Time to sell my Infinity wheels and ratsun gets it first. They were originally off an early '90s M30. They are directional so 2 left, 2 right. Good shape with a little wear but no curb rash. All 4 center caps included. They have been hanging on my wall for years as I have run the wheels without the caps. (Two of the caps are missing a mounting tab but they still hold on fine) They take stock Datsun lug nuts.

15x6.5" +25 offset. 4x114.3 They clear stock 510 front struts with coil overs and tuck on the rear of a wagon. There is a red matte vinyl stripe along the edge that can easily be removed if desired.

$250 $100 + shipping

I'm in Salt Lake City but I will be coming to So Cal for JCCS if that helps.

Let me know any questions.

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1476.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by greengoon
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you tell? I can take a closer picture.

When the wheel is in the forge the word "forged" is imprinted onto either the rear surface or along the rim on the front side. Like "J15x6.5 Forged". No "forged" not forged, just cast. There was some lettering on top of the rear on one picture which looked like the word "Forged" but too much road crud to read. Wipe with a rag and see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thought I would resurrect this thread 2 years later rather than start a new one. :blush: I still have the rims sitting in my attic so if you're interested just let me know. $100 + shipping for the set.

Selling my Rota RBs with tires as well on a different thread. Thanks for looking! -Duane

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.