Hello Ratsun

old blue

Hi, I'm Geoff. I've been lurking around here for a while....found the site looking for information and reference materials for my 620.

You guys have a good sense of humor...."whack -a- kitty"? really? Insomniacs=!!!!

Anyway, My son Calvin and I found a 620 king cab on Eugene CL and bought it from the original owner back in February. It had been lightly wrecked in the front and repaired but otherwise all original with 108000 documented miles. We stripped it to bare metal, painted, newer sentra seats, and is now my daily driver gas saver and is the start of the "who gets to drive the datsun arguments at my house."

I want to thank Tom for the KK gaskets on the way, Rusty for the decals, and my neighbor with the Z for the great deal on the grille.

I'll keep you posted as things progress, post more photos for the picture whores when I get them off the camera, and try to lurk less and post more. untill then here's a link to 1/2 of the build pics.

http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj118/DODGELINER/OLD%20BLUE/

Geoff

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful truck!

"...and is the start of the "who gets to drive the datsun arguments at my house."" I can see how that could be taken two ways, but I will assume everyone WANTS to drive it. My mom used to take my truck to work on occasion and although she hated the clutch she loved getting a thumbs up from other datsun drivers. The Datsun community on and off line is amazing.

Welcome to Ratsun Geoff!

Thanks guys for the good words. Was nice to meet you Bleach, I like your Z. That guy in the pic of the truck on the alignment rack is my grandfather (taught me a lot)...he did the alignment work for me.

Really, my kids did a lot of the work, so did the neighbor kids. I try to teach them something and keep them busy when I can....when my wife will tolerate car parts and body shop stuff in the house.:cool:

More pics soon

Geoff

Beautiful truck!

"...and is the start of the "who gets to drive the datsun arguments at my house."" I can see how that could be taken two ways, but I will assume everyone WANTS to drive it. My mom used to take my truck to work on occasion and although she hated the clutch she loved getting a thumbs up from other datsun drivers. The Datsun community on and off line is amazing.

Welcome to Ratsun Geoff!

She don't want car parts in the house but won't keep her mits off it when it's done....story of my life. It's all good, at least she has good taste. She just needs to find me a factory tach and so can call it even.