original 521 small parts wanted

i tried this on nwde and got no answears and now have major trouble searching on that site. first and fore most i will give$20 to the first person to caugh up a red hazard knob. also looking for a locking gas door, tailgate chains, key style antenna also from a roadster, steering wheel horn half ring 520?, chrome door inner pull handles, jack tool bag, jack hand spinner tool,gas cap also from a 510, noguchi green radio light bulb, and i wont bother to ask about the super hard to find clock or radio delete plate or fog lights. some pics to help. yes i'm the nit picking purest. was there supposed to be a strap to hold down the tool bag behind the seat? has anyone even ever seen the optional fog lights or 30 amp fuse?

gas cap_thumb.JPG

chrome pull handles_thumb.JPG

horn ring_thumb.JPG

red flasher_thumb.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dude I never got the clock :( I gave it a valiant effort though... Okay I will also try and relocate this thread as well.... Also dat521 you should add where you are located in your profile.... you to 71-521 :) makes it easier to know where we would have to ship this stuff.

i do i do university place is where northwest sports cards used to be, or actually they moved to a shed next door to haps west auto wrecking, still u.p. how does haps stay in business anyway? oh yeah they charged me $60 for a used alternator with a bad bearing:mad: , thats how.

Dat better Jeff?;)

no one knows where University Place is anyways...:D

I do to, I also know where you work :D

yes jeff great idea if i may say so myself. may i call you jeff? i still have that damn nissalco box kickin it if your interested. i'm thinkin cheap $20 or if you want to trade for something. i still want to know if one was made for a 521?

You can call me jeff. Also I may have some of the parts you need for your 521 I will check, maybe we can work a trade.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.