I AM THE NEW GUY

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pedo_bear9_jpg9db79820-ffb8-4ba6-b2da-f306a99b056f.jpg

awww damnit, now look what youve done.

Yup, the FBI has that picture on a 'watch list' and monitors it's use. Just like sites on making home made bums. (just being careful to not use certain watch words)

I am about as far away from boise as one can be and still live in Idaho. It was better when I was in Grangeville for a couple years, i made lots of friends in the boise area. My good Buddy Solomon lives there and I do need an excuse to go see him. I need to go through Weiser and pick up some datto parts too.......hmm

wow ok i have posted it before but here is my truck.................stinkin pic whores LOL 77 longbox, l20, elec dist, tach, sweet plaid interior with a perfect dash, 91k original and ready to go another 33 years!!

This is how we do it up here by canada eh, low and slow, and rockin some rust till we git r done!

Idaho rules!

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

I dont know where this kid is hiding.......i called him 2 times today and left messages.........he must be too busy to realize what a needy family he got himself into by 1:buying a datsun and 2: posting on here LOL........wait till he sees this thread already at 3 pages.........and he will get to see pics of my truck wich he hasn't seen yet even!

I dont know where this kid is hiding.......i called him 2 times today and left messages.........he must be too busy to realize what a needy family he got himself into by 1:buying a datsun and 2: posting on here LOL........wait till he sees this thread already at 3 pages.........and he will get to see pics of my truck wich he hasn't seen yet even!

HAH! I completely forgot who started this thread and the fact we still have no pictures. I am tempted to call him a spammer saying he has a datsun just to post his business name here. Kinda a sly way to do it if you ask me.

LOL he isn't a spammer, I have known him his whole life. Still go with my mom to help his grandma get to town and such. He just did not realize, like i said, that you all are a bunch of dirty, trashy pic whores..........I am gonna break out all sorts of old school datsun pics as punishment...........wait you guys like it too much .......HAHHAHAHAAHHAH